Chapter 1: trouble with the Weasley boys

(Ans:I'm doing this one as Ginny) I stared out the window in my room it looked out onto the huge field where me and her brothers will often play Quidditch. Lining both sides of the field in a neat row were a line of oak trees that seemed to go on for forever in the distance. The golden sun was setting casting a golden glow on the field.

"Ginny" mum, Molly called I went outside my room and let over the railing before replying "yeah?" "Harry's here" her mums voice called "okay coming" I replied gleefully. After the war with Voldemort ended Harry had been Ginny's wonderful boyfriend and she loved every second that they spent. I quickly ran down the 3 flights of stairs into the kitchen and practically jumped on Harry. "Harry!" I cried as he stumbled back with me clinging on to him "Hello love" he replied I let him be free and asked "do you want to go upstairs?" "Yes please" he replied grinning "bye Mrs Weasley" he called as I dragged him Harry upstairs by the arm. "Hi Harry!" Hermione called down "hey harry!" Called Ron "hello" Harry replied.

We went into my room shut the door and sat down on my bed. "I can tell you I've had a ton of homework to do and studying with those O.W.L.S coming soon" I sighed, Harry squeezed my hand, "me too" he replied still grinning like an idiot "most of it from Snape, he gave me a detention last week just for asking where I could find boiled pigsnout for homework. I hate him he's the worst teacher ever, a horrible headmaster and on top of that he's the half blood prince" I ranted "can you remember our first kiss in the room of requirement when you hid Snape's book?" He said tucking a loose lock of hair behind my ear "yeah I loved you for years and saw you standing there and I couldn't resist" I laughed "I have hardly seen you at Hogwarts last term" Harry said "I know I'd been studying for exams with Hermione" I replied thinking about Hermione's lectures about getting good grades. "You should study less all you've been doing is studying" Harry told her "but what if I fail the exams?" I questioned doubtfully "you won't you're the smartest girl I know" he said "what about Hermione?" I asked "I'm pretty sure she's not even human it's impossible to that clever" he told me gazing into my chocolate brown eyes "you'll pass" he said "you think?" I asked "I know" he said still looking deeply into my eyes .

"I could sit here talking to you all day" he said lovingly "I can't" I say leaning into kiss him sweetly. He kisses me back and falls back onto my bed I lean down and rest my body on his still kissing him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I around his neck. "Hey Harry do you have a quill I could borrow Hermione's making me study" said Ron opening the door and walking in his voice deepens as he sees us kissing on my bed he waited a few seconds for an answer but we either didn't hear or ignored him. "Ahem!" He said impatiently "there's one over there" I say, lazily waving my hand towards my desk whilst Harry kissed my neck. "Thanks" he growled gruffly, unhappy at what we were doing. But I didn't hear as I went back to kissing Harry. A few minutes later I hear raised voices of Ron and Hermione. Ron complaining about me kissing Harry. (AN:Forgot to mention it's also a Ronmione story)

~next door~

"They're just kissing Ronald" Hermione said "yeah but it's my sister" Ron complained "it's not like they're doing anything" Hermione reminded him "yes but..." Hermione interrupted "and she doesn't make this much of a fuss when she sees you and me kissing so stop being such a baby" Hermione scolded "but she's my sister and he's my best friend" Ron whined "stop being such a baby!" Hermione said strictly "fine I'm sorry Hermione" Ron said dejectedly. "That's better" Hermione answered

~back to me~ as I was kissing Harry mum came in and waited until we saw her she cleared her throat awkwardly and said "pigwidgeon wanted to bring you these letters but collapsed on the stairs" she handed me a bundle "erm... Sorry about that Mrs Weasley" Harry apologised still red with embarrassment "don't worry I never saw anything" mum smiled warmly although I had a feeling she wasn't too happy either.

Once she left I laughed at Harry's red face and guilty expression. "Why doesn't anyone knock" Harry muttered "because they're rude unlike you posh boy" I said still laughing that's one of my many nicknames for Harry. "It's your birthday soon may I throw you a party?" Harry said quickly changing the subject. it's true my birthday was on the 11th of August and it was already the 3rd. "Oh go on then" I said I didn't like too big of a fuss being made over me but this was Harry plus I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer. "You'll turn 18 so we got to do something special" he grinned his eyes flashing with excitement, I rolled my eyes at him he just laughed it was a well known habit to roll my eyes, but he loved it.

He burrowed his brow in thought for a second and said "I've got it!" "What?" I asked "not telling you it's a secret!" He taunted like a 5 year old may he's such a child. "Harry James Potter!" I say sternly but with that he jumps up and runs downstairs laughing "Harry!" I cry chasing after him. "No running on the stairs!" mum shouts "sorry!" I yell back still chasing Harry, he's fast but not fast enough everyone knows I'm pretty fast so does Harry then all of a sudden he disappears out of thin air "that's not fair you can't use your invisibility cloak!" I whinged then I felt a pair of arms around me and someone whisper in my ear "who's the child now?" The thing is I can understand what Harry is thinking without him saying anything and vice versa.

I walked into the living room and flopped down on the sofa and picked up a book lying on the floor nearby and Harry flopped down next to me and just watched me. "Teas ready!" Mum yelled Harry went to get up but I put an arm in front of him, then a great thundering sound came as all the Weasley boys came rushing down the stairs at the mention of food and rushed into the kitchen. Hermione came walking down on her own with an annoyed look on her face "romantic that pig" she muttered I just laughed and Harry said thanks for holding me back Gin!" we walked into the kitchen where Ron hd at least saved a seat for Hermione, me and Harry sat at the end of the table loaded our plates up and held hands under the table.

My brothers are ... well let's just say to be overprotective is an understatement.. As soon as we walked in the Weasley boys stared at us as Ron whispered something "Potter!" they roared good thing mum stepped in or all 5 of my brothers would do I don't know what there would be [6 but Fred died in the war sadly whichtook a huge toll on everyone especially George] would've happened "I saw them myself they were doing nothing wrong I didn't like Ginny lying on top of Harry but they were just kissing" mum said frowning a the boys "you told them!?!?!?" I yelled at Ron feeling my face burning "now now settle down" mum said hastily.

Then dad arrivede home "hello daddy" I said sweetly and innocently "hello Gin what have you done?" dad said "I'll fill you in later Pops" George said winking and grinning "it is not against the law to kiss your boyfriend!" I cried "hello Sir" Harry said trying to not laugh at my comment "hello Harry so you kissed Ginny?" dad asked "yes Sir" Harry said pailing "treating her right?" he asked sternly "yes Sir" Harry said truthfully "atta' boy Harry" dad said smiling, Harry breathed a sigh of relief. It can never be boring in the Weasley household I thought to myself smiling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys LGLWardy here. I do not own Harry Potter J.K Rowling does what do you think of it so far I'll have more Ronmione moments next chapter I promise if you haven't already check out my Harmony fanfiction Harry Potter discovers Facebook soon I will do a Percy Jackson fanfiction so if any of youlike Percy Jackson then be sure to keep looking out for that Wardy out! xxxxx