Chapter 4: troubles and plans

RON'S POV:
"I love you so much Gin" Harry said staring into her eyes "I love you too" she said and kissed him hard on the lips he stumbled a bit but still managed to kiss her. After they had been kissing for about 3 minutes I cleared my throat uncomfortably "ahem" I said, they didn't stop "Earth to Harry and Ginny!" I cried, they still didn't stop so I walked over and flicked Harry on the head. He pulled away "ow what the heck Ron?" He said rubbing his head. "You've been kissing for like 5 minutes" I said, he grinned but Ginny turned bright red. "Congratulations Gin" said Hermione running forward and hugging Ginny, "thanks Hermione" she said grinning now "be careful, you may be like a brother to us but hurt Ginny and we will hurt you" said Percy surprisingly threateningly with George, Bill and Charlie standing behind him "guys leave my fiancé alone" said Ginny putting emphasis on the fiancé. Harry stood proudly with his arm around Ginny. "Ookay well I'm leaving" said George walking out "same" I said pulling Hermione out "what- Ronald!" She protested "yes dear?" I said when we were outside the living room "do you mind?" She asked aggravated "not really do you?" I said cheekily, she smacked my chest "owww" I complained "I barely touched you" she said "it still hurt" I said "oh you baby! What do you want me to kiss it better" she teased "sure" I said grinning, she sighed and rolled her eyes and quickly kissed my chest and then on her tiptoes because I'm like 6 foot kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed her. "Come on!" Said Hermione dragging me upstairs to my room, Harry and Ginny ca,e out and Harry smiled and raised his eyebrows at me "oh shut up" I said joking before Hermione pulled me out of sight. Hermione pulled me into my room and closed the door. "What?" I laughed as she faced me and raised her eyebrows "your room is a mess Ron" she said, she pulled out her wand "tidyio" she said waving her wand, everything was now neat. "That's better" she said crossing her arms "I thought you brought me up here so you could kiss me" I said sitting on my bed "hmm" she said and sat on my lap, I laughed as she gave me one quick kiss on the cheek "Yep that'll definitely do" I said. "Ooh that reminds me we had homework for Professor Flitwick" she cried jumping up "oh 'Mione never change" I said pulling her back towards me and moving a strand of hair from her eyes. She was looking into my eyes thoughtfully, "so Harry and Ginny then" she said eventually "what about them?" I asked "well it's exciting, them getting married" she said "yeeeah? Where is this going?" I asked "well I was thinking about when we are going to get married" she said playing with my hands "I dunno" I said "Ronald!" She cried "what?" I asked "how come Ginny is getting to get married and I don't?" She asked childishly "because Harry has money" I said "I don't care about money" she said, "I do, I want to get you a nice ring" I said "I don't care what you get me, I just want you to be my husband" she said "plus it's a little rushed since Gin has just got engaged" I said "so?" She asked "so we have to wait until at least after their wedding" I said "ugh Ron!" She said storming out. "Whoa, what was that about" I muttered to myself. :knock knock: went my door, Harry's face appeared "hey Ron, are you and Hermine alright? I just saw her storm out and call Ginny moodily" Harry asked "yeah we're fine she just randomly came out about getting married and I don't think I handled it quite right" I said rubbing the back of my neck, "oh dear, what did you say?" Harry asked "well I said I didn't know what to think of it and she yelled at me and asked how come Ginny gets to get married and she doesn't do I said you have the money to get Ginny a nice ring and I don't have the money to get Hermione a nice ring so she stormed out" I said, "wow, I don't know a lot about girls but that is definitely not what you should have said!" Said Harry "yeah" I breathed "so what are you going to do now then mate?" Asked Harry, "I'll just do what I always do, leave her for a while until she's cooled off then speak to her afterwards" I said Hermione can get annoyed easily, "I could learn a thing or two from you Gin doesn't half have a temper sometimes" said Harry "tell me about it I live with her!" I replied smiling "well I think Hermione and Gin may be having a girl talk or something so is it cool if I hang around here with you for a while?" Harry asked "no problem sure" I said.
GINNY POV:
Ron and Percy had left and the others started trickling out, we went outside to go to my room when we saw Hermione dragging Ron upstairs, Harry grinned and raised his eyebrows at Ron "shut up Harry" Ron joked "I'm hungry" I said thoughtfully stalking into the kitchen. "You're so random Gin" said Harry "I know right" she said pulling out of the cupboard a packet of muggle peanuts "that's why you love me" I said putting a peanut in his mouth as I walked past him "one of the many reasons" he said lovingly "aww babe" I said he looked happy at that. "So when are we going to plan this wedding of ours?" I asked "uhh I dunno, I'm not really that good at planning weddings, you should probably talk about that stuff with Hermione, anything you want, I want, I just want to marry you" I said hugging her from behind "same here" I said kissing his cheek before turning around and grabbing his hands, "I love you" I said we were just leaning in for a kiss when we heard "GINNY WHERE ARE YOU??!!" From Hermione upstairs, I sighed and we pulled apart "in the kitchen" I called, 2 minutes later Hermione ran in "oh, I'm sorry was interrupting anything?" She asked as she saw us together "um no, I was just going to kiss Gin, that's all" said Harry "oh, I'm sorry should I go?" She asked "nah it's fine, I'm going to Ron's room, see you later love" said Harry giving me a quick kiss "Hermione" he said as he walked past. "What did you want anyway?" I asked Hermione "Ron is so ignorant" Hermione sighed "tell me about it I live with him!" I replied smiling "what did he do then?" I asked "well I was thinking about when we could get married and his response was I dunno" Hermione said in a spot on impression of Ron's voice "well that's Ron for 'ya" I said still munching away at the peanuts "I wish he would propose already" she sighed "well he can't now cuz I'm getting married" Gin said getting a glass of water "I know, I know, that's what he said" Hermione said annoyed "well Hermione I'm sure Ron's not that big an idiot to not propose to you, you're an amazing person and girlfriend to him" I said reassuringly "thanks you're right Gin" she said happily "when am I not?" I joked "right rant over" she breathed "good so Harry wanted for me to plan our wedding with you" I said "of course he does, he wouldn't know how to plan a wedding I was expecting this I've known him 6 years, he's a typical boy" Hermione said shaking her head "yeah all Quidditch and climbing trees and stuff" I said laughing "you're all Quidditch and climbing trees and stuff" Hermione said "shut up you know I'm tomboy all the way" I said jokily, so me and Hermione planned for a couple hours.
__________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys LGLWardy here sorry it's short, I couldn't think of anything to write. This is so exciting for me because I, getting loads of views and votes on here, and a ton of new people are following me. For the writers on Wattpad who are just starting off out there who probably don't have many reads or votes here's my message to you: I can remember starting Wattpad a couple months ago maybe 4 or 5 months ago I started writing thinking I would only get a few reads, I read stories that had like a thousand views and think I will never get views like this, but as I wrote more and time passed by my number of reads and votes crept up, so did my followers. I can remember I posted my first story and for a month only had 3 reads but I can remember how excited I was to get my first ever vote, I even gave a shout out to that person. I can't do that anymore because I get a lot more. I get at least 1 story related notification a day. But that did not happen in just 1 day or even just 1 month. I have about one hundred odd reads which is nothing compared to some people but I would just like everyone reading this to know every time I get a notification that says someone voted for your story or when I check my reads and see how high it is or when my notifications say this person is following you. I smile and I do see them. So even if I can't make a shout out I do appreciate it so thank you to anyone who has ever read, commented, voted, shared, talked about or followed me then thank you it means a lot to me. So writers who have just started off try and wait and it will reward you. Thank you peace out ✌️