Pompeii

"Tell her, now!" I heard Skye's voice from the kitchen. We were all at my house and currently I was wrestling on the floor with Rocky."Wait," I whispered to Rocky as we listened to Skye. "You can't do this to her the earlier you tell her the better.""I Can't," Travis' voice said making me wonder about what they were talking about. "If you don't do it, then I will," Skye said sternly. Suddenly Rocky tackled me making me laugh hard. Skye & Travis appeared in the living room seconds later."Rhonwen, I need to talk to you," Travis said and I looked at everyone but him. My brothers just shrugged and so did Shawn. Skye looked kinda worried or something like that. I got up and he took my hand before he dragged me to my room.Once he closed the door he spoke, "I got a movie role.""That's amazing!" I said happily. "I fly to Italy in two days," he added making me drop my smile immediately. "I'm sorry Rhonwen," he apologized as he sat next to me on my bed. "What does that mean?" I asked not really knowing for how long and stuff like that."Maybe half a year, maybe longer," he said and I just stared at the calendar on my wall, blankly. "You'll leave me," I whispered sadly. "Rhonwen,if you don't want me to go, then I won't," he said as he placed his hand on my thigh."I can't do this to you. I won't make you stay. I'm happy for you," I said being the awesome girlfriend Iam. "Thanks," he said and leaned his head on my shoulder."So, we'll have a long distant relationship?" I asked as I fiddled with my hands in my lap."I guess so," Travis replied nodding. "That sucks," I muttered and slowly intertwined our fingers. "I know but no matter what, I love you," he told me smiling as he looked up at me. "I love you too," I replied and he pressed his lips hard onto mine.He hovered above me and ran his hands up my shirt. I smiled and his tongue poked on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth letting him explore it. He slowly pulled off my shirt, breaking the kiss for a quick second."As much as I want to do this, we can't," I whispered giggling. He frowned and we just cuddled for a while, enjoying each others company. I had to take Travis' shirt off of course because he did the same with me.I traced his abs with my fingers as I rested my head on his biceps. "We spend every day together and I'm not sure if I can live without you for more then six months," I whispered as I cuddled closer into his side."I know babe. I can't live without you either."I let out a big sigh and pulled my shirt back on."Let's go downstairs," I suggested and took his hand in mind. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, making him smile. We left my room and went to the living room."Were you crying?" Riker asked as we entered the living room. I nodded, taking a deep breath, "Travis got a movie role and will be gone for more then six months." The boys all send me a sympathetic smile which I returned weakly.This will be the worst six months of mylife.

"I can't say it," I admitted at the airport. "You don't need too," Travis replied as he placed a lingering kiss on my cheek."I'm gonna miss you so much," I added as a tear rolled down my cheek."Aww don't cry baby, please," Travis begged as he placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "I can't help it," I sobbed with a slight chuckle. Even his eyes had tears in them but he tried not to let them fall. He wanted to be strong for me.
"Flight 2097 to Milan, Italy is now boarding!""That's my call," Travis said and pressed his lips onto mine. I'm gonna the miss his lips which tasted kinda like cherry or something like that. I kiss those lips usually everyday and now it will just stop."Bye,"I whispered once we pulled away. "Bye," he replied and took his bag. "I love you!" He yelled as he was about to board."I love you too!"I sighed and sat into the seat once he was gone. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I started crying silently. Someone sat beside me and the one placed a hand on my back. "Not Always nice to see you like that," the voice said. I looked up, facing Cameron, Nash & Hayes. "Cam! Nash! Hayes!" I squealed excitedly as I am pulled the three of them into a hug. "It's been forever," I added as I pulled away."We just came from Brazil and saw you saying goodbye to Travis," Hayes said and patted my shoulder. "We heard he'll go to Italy for some movie offer," Nash said as he sat on the other side if me. "Yeah,for six or more months," I told them sadly."Why don't we hang out sometime?" Cameron suggested and I nodded smiling."Would be awesome," I replied, feeling more happy. "We should start with that right now!" Hayes exclaimed as he jumped up and swung me over his shoulders."Hayes! Let me down!" I yelled laughing as people stared at us. Nash & Cameron followed also laughing. "I have a nice view," Hayes told me, making me slap his back several times."Cam! Help me!" I begged as I held out my arms for him to help me down. He shook his head laughing until we exited the airport. We got into a taxi and drove to their house. I quickly texted Riker where I was and he replied asimple 'okay'."How was Brazil?" I asked once they put their stuff in their rooms. "Awesome!" They all exclaimed. "We have a new project," Nash informed me. "Yea, we'll be doing a 24/7 'follow me around'. We film one video and we spend seven days together, doing stuff," Cameron explained."That, sounds freaking awesome!" I exclaimed grabbing a water bottle from the counter. "Wanna join us?" Nash asked me curiously. "Are you serious?" I asked, not believing him. The boys nodded and Ijumped up, hugging them. "I'll do it!"
-
Day1
"Sup guys! Welcome to our 'follow me around 24/7'!" Nash yelled into the camera. "Rhonwen decided to join us on our awesome seven days so let's have fun! Today we'll be going to the pier," Cameron said while he drove the car."I'm already tired," I groaned,following by a yawn. "It started like five minutes ago and it's like 3pm," Hayes pointed out with raised eyebrows. "Tea,but you guys called me over at 8am for preparing!" I exclaimedand closed my eyes not giving a care about Nash who was filming."We're here!" We got out if the car and walked around looking for something to eat. We ended up in a restaurant.After we ordered Nash tickled me, causing me to scream. I jumped up hitting a table in process. We started laughing really hard but the table fell with a loud thud."Oh my god," I whispered laughing. A guy walked towards us, probably the manager. "I need you guys to leave," he said before I bursted out laughing. Hates was filming and we were laughing so hard that tears rolled down my cheeks."He literally threw us out of the restaurant," I heard Hayes laughing. I fell on my knees laughing. "Rosa is having a moment to herself," Nash added as I rolled on the floor.It took me good twenty minutes until I stopped laughing. I took a lot of deep breaths. "Okay Rhonwen finally stopped laughing! After a good 20min! Can we go somewhere else to eat now?" Hayes asked as he helped me up. We agreed to go to eat pizza this time."Guys, what's on the white sign?" I asked curiously. "You can't read that?"Nash asked with a raised eyebrow. "No," I replied with a shrug. "It says 'Parking only for Customers'," Nash told me as Cam ordered."You probably need glasses," Cam said as he handed us the three pizzas we had ordered. I was shocked at first but kinda gave in to go see a doctor. "I made you an appointment.It's in two hours," Cam said after he got off the phone.I nodded with a sigh and sometimes soon we finished eating and got in the car."So, apparently Rhonwen can't really see which means she needs glasses! And Cam made her an appointment for today," Nash said into the camera."Don't rub it in my face, Nash," I growled,being moody. They laughed and the car stopped. We got out and in the building. Nash hid the camera in his jacket so it could still film and no one would see it.We waited in the waiting room and played with the toys which made the little kids angry because they wanted to play with the actually really cool toys.

"Rhonwen Lynch."

"Eww,I look like a professor," I said as I tried on like the 30thglasses. "How about these then?" The guy who's helping me to find the right glasses, asked me as he hold black/red glasses up.I put them on and looked at the boys. "They look cool," Nash said with a nod. "Yea, these are awesome," Cam agreed and so did Hayes. The guy told us to come back later to pick up my glasses. In this time we went to Starbucks and met some fans. It was already late so we quickly picked up my new glasses, which where Ted Baker, and drove home. I needed to show my brothers my new glasses so we went to my house before we would go back to theirs."Riker!Ross! Rocky! Ryland!" I yelled as we entered the house. I heard footsteps and soon my brother stood in front of me with grins on their faces. "I have glasses now," I told them as I pointed to my face. "And dude, now I can even see the leaves of the tree!" I exclaimed and ran to the window. They all laughed making me sigh. "Why don't we stay here tonight?" I asked Nash,Cameron & Hayes who agreed and the boys started playing videogames, like always. Travis didn't called me but he send a message a few hours ago, telling me that his co-stars are really cool and that he misses me. I looked through Twitter and saw fans tweeting about me and my new glasses. Well, that was fast. My eyes kinda hurt but they told me it was normal since these are my first glasses. Riker wore his glasses so I won't be alone which made me really happy. Even Ross wore his fake glasses which made him look like a nerd. I gotta love my brothers! I took my phone, sat between Ross & Riker, did a selfie and posted it with the caption:'@/RhonwenR5:#NerdSquad<3@/RossR5 @/RikerR5'
People were freaking out and asking if it Was fake.'@/RhonwenR5: Only Ross' is fake ;)' I went on Travis' account and saw a pictures with him and his co-stars. I smiled and favourite it. I also followed the account of his new movie to be updated about it.
-
I woke up the next morning, feeling like crap. I looked around and noticed that I was in my room. I got up with the blanket around my shoulders and walked slowly down the stairs to see the boys already awake.I sat on Riker's lap with my head on Ross' and my legs on Cameron's lap. "What's wrong?" Ryland asked curiously. "I don't feel good," I said in a raspy voice. "My eyes hurt and I have a headache also a cold," I added, following by a sneeze.I groaned and got up to get something to drink. When I cameback the boys sat somewhere else. I didn't even know on who I was laying. Someone started rubbing my back until I fell asleep.
-
Iwoke up and looked at my phone. I was in the same position as earlier and saw a notification on Twitter.'@/RossR5: our little girl is sick:('
He posted a picture which was a selfie with Ross, Cameron, Rocky& Hayes in the background. I was asleep but you could see me wrapped in my blanket and my hair in my face. They also stuck their bottom lips out on the pic."I need a tissue," I said whining. "Here," Ryland said and threw a tissue in my face.I thanked him and blew my nose. After that I started complaining about how bad I felt. "Don't film me when I'm sick," I whined and held my hands over my face as Nash started filming for our 24/7 follow me around."So today we will chill at the Lynch's house and yea," Nash said into the camera and handed it to me. I filmed the boys a while and god when they play video games it's literally the funniest thing ever. I turned the camera off and smiled. I texted Skye asking how her day is so far and she told me she was with Shawn in Washington for a concert. Well, my boyfriend is in Italy thousands of miles away from me. I wanted to go shopping but since I'm sick I can't do anything about it. I groaned and rolled myself into a ball. "Do you want anything?" Riker asked while he tried to kill Hayes in the game. "Food," I replied and immediately started drooling, thinking of pizza, Oreos and mac &cheese."I'll make mac & cheese," Rocky offered and disappeared in the kitchen. In moments like this I really miss Rydel. She would've driven to the nearest shop to buy me food. I miss her more then anything in this world along with Ratliff, who used to be there for me whenever I needed him. I may know why they left but that really shouldn't be a reason to leave. To miss someone is hard and painful. Not only do I miss Rydel, Ratliff & Travis. I also miss Arianna, Kyle, Kayla Jaylin, Austin, Rico and my parents. I miss having another girl around but I'm glad to have Skye who I already adore.Rocky came back with two bowls of Mac & cheese. "Thanks," I smiled at him and inhaled the smell of mac & cheese. Rocky can make the best mac & cheese in this world but I don't blame him cause I'm the one who taught him.
Why did his job have to be so far away and in Pompeii, seriously.