~2~

Donghyucks Pov...

In all honesty If I said I hated the sight of that red haired man it was the truth and nothing but the truth. Love was a dream that never came true for me. Koeun, Mark and I grew up together and were the best of friends, I fell in love with him but he fell for Koeun who sadly never loved him back. She knew of Sarang, Jaemin and she were with me when I fainted six weeks after the incident. Mark made me fear the very thought of having sex with anyone. It hurt so fucking much and I thought I'd die, ever since then I only let a few of my friends around me. If not for Renjun that night, I would have killed myself when I woke up next to a naked Mark Lee. Koeun tried her best to tell Mark but I ordered her not too. As much as I loved him he felt nothing towards me. Jaemin and Renjun helped me along with Mrs Lee and her husband. They surprisingly overheard my conversation with Koeun at the airport. Im forever grateful though. The scars were still healing, ten years seemed to change nothing of how it crush my whole existance.

"Hyuck?" The voice, So thick and elegant made me look up from my papers.

"You knock before coming in Mr Lee." I raised my brow at Mark. Red blazing hair, perfect, expensive and gorgeous but strangely my heart did no longer beat for him when he came near.

"Cut the crap Hyuck!! Speak to me!" Mark banged the table with his palms and lent back stretching, a fake smile on my face.

"You will be taking over the companies from E. You need not stress yourself as you are a Rapper. I'll take care of the rest. I dont have time for your bullshit. Leave." I clicked my tongue standing up as I walked passed a fumming Mark Lee.

"Haechan how long are you going to shut me out! What did I ever do to you?!" Mark held my hand, the interaction making my mind remember painful flashes of my past. He used to call me that, he often told me I was the sun. But he wasted me on that bed not even knowing it was me. I trusted him more than anyone.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!" I screamed hyperventilating at his touch, I wrenched my arm as I speed walked away.

"What happened to you Hyuckie?" I heard him mumble, You ruined my life monster. "Wait Hyuck!" Mark followed me and I ran into the elavator just in time.

"Watermelon!!!" Sarang had heart eyes when she saw the fruits on the back seat.

"All for Mommy's little baby doll." I giggled at my daughter who had saliva spilling down her mouth.

"Call me the blessed one." She sat on my lap as I drove home. The Lee's, my house ever since then.

"Be a good girl and stay indoors. A lot of people will be coming tonight." I kissed Sarangs hair and she lent on my chest.

"Mommy can I come too. Its boring to hide up all day." My daughter kissed my jaw and pouted. I sighed.

"Baby, Promise me that you will be a good girl now?" I parked the car and took her out. She seemed tired after a day at school and immidately fell asleep on my shoulder as I carried her to our room quickly.

"Love boo, Change your clothes atleast!" I whined but my Markling was already snoring. I kissed her chubby cheeks and slept next to her. A habit I've had ever since she was born.

When I woke up Sarang had changed into one of my hoodies, sitting on her bay window busily eating her beloved watermelon.

"Morning Mommy!! Hehe....Want a bite?" Sarang extended het small hands towards me. I chuckled shaking my head, I need to get ready for the welcome party for Mark. It had been three weeks since Mr Lee passed and Mrs Lee said it was time Mark took over part of the companies.

"Sarang baby? Red or Yellow?" I stood with my boxer in front of my sweetheart.

"Hmm, Hmmmmm, Mommy is the sun. So Yellow." She suddenly ran into my damp freshly showered body and buried her face in my waist.

"Whats wrong honey?" I chuckled and lifted her up.

"I wanna come but I dont want you worried." Sarang whispered bobbing our noses together."Can I watch movies? On your laptop?" She smiled and I nodded making her giggle and slip down.
"Text me if you need anything alright? Or Jaemin or even Lucas." I told the little brownie carrying my lap towards the bed. She nodded and gave me a thumbs up sign.I dressed my slacks and shirt and on went my blazer.

"Bye Mommy I love you with all my hearty watermelons." Sarang snuggled into my blankets and set to watch her movie.

"I love you more sweets. Sleep if I get late okay?" I said waving and running off towards the big ballroom that hosted the party.

"Looking hot as always~" Jaemin wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Gee bitch you are married to two." I pushed the idiot walking towards Mrs Lee and hugged her.

"You are two are a blessing." She sighed, her eyes pointing to my room. I mouthed a watching movies. Mrs Lee nodded and we seperated our ways.

Mark Lee walked in like Goojunpeoyo making girls cryvand fangirl. Weird isnt it? Mrs Lee walked towards her son and Koeun, hugging them both tightly. She wasnt over Mr Lees death but she insisted on moving on.

Everything went smoothly, until a my littlr Markling stumbled down stars with heavy eyed and rosey skin. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mommy!!!" Sarang started crying and I rushed to my daughter quickly falling onto my knees and took her into my arms. She was boiling with fever.

"Mommy!!!" She hugged me tightly and I carried her quickly running upstairs. Jaemin and Renjun followed me.