~17~

Mark went back to work, So did Donghyuck, Sarang having given Summer holidays spent her life extravagently with Grandma, Aunt Tae Tae, Jaeminnie, Rejunnie and Her lele aunt. They took it in on their hands to spoil the first child in their friend squad. The Canadian boy became as busy as he always was with now only a bandage that made him look quite sexy. The brunette as always reined Mrs Lee's empire as the sweet boy he was. This time it was Mark who was modeling for his own companies per his mothers request.

"Mom I'm full.!!" Mark whinned but got fed again by Mrs Lee.

"You look like a sprat! Donghyuck would crush you if he jumped on you in bed." Mrs Lee teased the older.

"Mom we dont have anything between us. After what I did I cant expect him to love me. We are together for Sarang." The older sighed taking a another bite from his mother.

"Im sorry baby." The lady with red hair patted Marks cheek. "Its going to be alright." She smiled as she left.

"Mom thank you for taking care of him and my child." Mark whispered and she nodded.

"Mark Lee!!! You idiot! That was the best photo shoot ever!!" Kun giggled with Jungwoo.

"Oooo sexy beast." Taeil wriggled his eyes at his baby son.

"Shut up you guys!!" Mark rolled his eyes laying down in the couch with casual clothes.

"Nice shoot Mark." Donghyuck came in full suit and smiled at the handsome man laying down actually sprawled with Lucas stuffing feathers in his nose. How did they get so close?

"I know. Go be a CEO and leave me alone." The Canadian snapped waking up at the smell of Coffee.

"KUN MAMA I LOVE YOU!!" Mark cried out at the Chinese who was busy making coffee in the Lee's kitchen.

"Say that to your future wife!!"  Kun chuckled making Mark groaned and plop back onto the coach.

"So that he can tell me that Im playing around or trying to take advantage of him. Please!" The red haired clicked his tongue avoiding the younger at all costs.

"Oh gosh just get married both of you." Jaemin pushed the CEO onto Marks lap.

"What the hell!? My bones are breaking!!" Mark frowned the caramel haired to just entered in search of the CEO.

"Yah!! I'm not fat!" Donghyuck glared at the older purposely going back and comfortably sitting cross legged on the Canadian.

"Pumpkin butt! Tsk." The red haired huffed and puffed but was not noticed.

"Guys? Did you notice Winwin staring at Donghyuck when were at Marks condo?" Jaemin pushed Jungwoo and sat himself down.

"You were sleeping." Jungwoo pointed out.

"Well yeah after about the third film. I swear he was buring Donghyuck alive!" Jaemin grabbed Kuns coffee nodding a thanks and quickly sipping.

"I'm attractive. I know." Donghyuck swatted Marks head.

"A monkey praising its own tail." The older tried to push the brunette away.

"Shut up Canada lion." Donghyuck wanted to curse more but it was time for his meeting so he got off the Canadian boy and left. So did the others as schedules started piling up when break was over.

"Mommy is Daddy coming home?" Sarang was brought to the Lee's mansion but Koeun since she had taken her on a drive.

"Yeah. He said he'd be here in five minutes. He had a conversation with Winwin." Donghyuck ruffled his daughters hair smiling sweety.

"Ahh but Winwiny is scary." Sarang pouted hugging her mothers thigh tightly.

"I know baby." Donghyuck sighed not knowing how Winwin suddenly appeared and wanted to crack up a convo with Mark. Were they close?

"Hyuckie? Where are you?" Marks voice sounded as they saw the red haired man come walking in the dark.

"Here my blind mole." Donghyuck chuckled but the moment he saw the frown in olders face he changed his expression.

"Im sorry I just feel dizzy. Maybe too much of coffee and I forgot my glasses. Can you drive today. Im sorry." The older ruffled his hair and the brunette nodded going to the drivers seat as father and daughter sat in the passenger seat.

"You and Winwin seem pretty close." Donghyuck looked at Mark patting Sarangs butt as she lazily gazed out of the window sleeping on Marks shoulder.

"Weird he wanted to talk. Like I've never even spoken to him before. Just a few aquintances. We exchanged numbers thats all. He was like we've been best friends all our lives." The Canadian shivered sighing.

"Why do I feel he's going bring something bad to our already corrupted lives?" The brunette turning into the silent neigbourhood.

"Me too. Renjun says he feels the same. Something aint right Hyuckie." Mark rested his head back and turned to Donghyuck sleepily.

"What?" The beautiful boy smiled pulling into Marks condo drive way.

"You are gorgeous Hyuck." The got off with a sleepy daughter and stumbled into their house. He immidiately went upstairs and plopped on bed with Sarang clingying onto him like a Koala.

"If only you hadnt forced me to have sex with you that night. I would be head over heals for you now. As much as I want to give you chances that traumatic nightmare wouldnt leave me Mark. It hurt so much that it still makes me cry so much at times. Why me of all the people Mark?" Donghyuck sighed running his stubby fingers through Marks soft locks.

It was after midnight when he saw Mark showering with Sarang and then clean the sheats and matress since their little girl had wet the bed again. A soft smile danced on his face as he cleaned evetything and carried Sarang to her room so they could sleep together.

"Can we take Mommy too?" The red haired whispered and Mark nodded extending a nervous arm to the golden beauty who shyly took the warm small hand that was surprisingly bigger than his. The went to bed with Sarang snuggled inbetween them.