~26~

Ten and Johnny were asigned to stay at a distance from Taeyong house to keep an eye on them. Ten forgave Sarang since they thought Nine deserved the shot. Mark well he left for his practices. He was an idol and not just someone who could sit back and do nothing. So Jaemin and Renjun came home to visit the brunette who was supposed to rest his poor tired nerves, Sarang was asleep on the couch, while Taeyong had gone to pick Chenle up, the Chinese having fought with Jisung since he had not yet come from Taiwan.

"He deserved to die." Jaemin grumbled.

"Shut up Jaemin." Renjun hissed at his boyfriend.

"It's not his fault. Mark is the victim out there. Not I." Donghyuck patted Sarangs butt, her father going through an ordeal in the morning to dress the brat up who happened to pee in the bed but just in time Mark snatched her away.

"I so want to bury him alive. You were choking blood bitch." Jaemin threw a pilliw at the tv. Marks show airing at that time.

"Language Jaemin. Why are you so dense. They have fallen in love." Renjun rolled his eyes at the caramel haired idiot.

"I regret let Donghyuck take that Vancouver dummy inside. Look whats going to happen." Jaemin sighed.

"I'll end up pregnant. Now shut it. I chose to drink the juice." Donghyuck crossed his legs on the couch. Still in his pijamas.

"Talk about being pregnant. Your father doesnt even love you son." Chenle came in his sadly not so loud voice.

"He's just busy lele. Chillax." Taeyong ruffled the blondes hair.

"Yeah Yeah Mommy." Chenle snuggled next to Renjun.

"Jeno might have to fly to L.A for something I thing." Taeyong informed the two wives.

"Our reason as to why we are here." Jaemin grumbled once again.

"I hope Mark comes home." Donghyuck blushed.

"So we could third wheel? Bitch!" Renjun sighed. Thats when Donghyuck's phone buzzed.

Sarang needs to drink her medicines.

Okay.

Take care my darlings.

"Stop blushing. Jaehyuns at work." Taeyong pouted.

"Huh! What? He's just being so cute." Donghyuck shyly whispered.

"And I came here to feel better." Chenle dramatically cried.

The afternoon seemed very warm, with the boys giggling and having fun with Sarang being a drama queen with Jaemin. Yet they were oblivious of the problems Mark was facing. Not with his fans finding out that he was married and already a father since SM officially announced it. But with Winwin.

"Winwin leave me alone." Mark tried his best to act normal and composed.

"Look. I need you. I dont care about that slut or his child." The Chinese slapped his hand on the table.

"He's my wife bitch. And shes my daughter. I'm glad it was Hyuck and not at a physcopath like you." Mark pushed Winwin when the Chinese tried to touch him.

"You'll regret it Mark. Be mine." Winwin warned the Canadian.

"Never. Guards!!" Mark shouted as the men in black quickly swarmed inside taking the Chinese away.

Mark ran away, he didnt want to talk to Taeil or Jungwoo neither did he want to hear Kun rambling about his schedules. Putting on a hoodie the older ran off into the rain. It beat so hard on his head, Mark had the urge to throw himself off a bridge. Why was life getting so harder by every minute. He never thought that going home was a bad decision.

"Who is he?" A stern voice questioned as Mark stumbled inside the house, after staying hours out in the rain. A very bad habit of his.

"H-He's S-Sarangs father." Donghyucks voice trembled, Mark frown blinking twice to see a middle aged couple sitting on the living room couch with Sarang on the mans lap. And their friends standing around Taeyong and Donghyuck.

"Daddy!!! Did you get wet again.!!" Sarang sprinted towards the unsteady male.

"I'm okay love." Mark caressed the chubby cheek of his little girl.

"So this is the bastard who ruined my sons life!?" The lady stood up throwing a tight slap on Marks face. And Mark lost it having enough for one day.

"Look. Mrs Lee, I know it was my fault, But I love my daughter and I love Donghyuck with all I have. I never asked to be drugged okay. That bitch did it. I tried and I'm still trying. Donghyuck is my legal wife, I swear on my life to protect them both. Stop it. You know nothing at all!! You were the ones who disowned a pregnant fifteen year old and abundant him on the streets. If not for my mother I would have lost them both. I didnt leave him when I knew he had my child now neither would have I left for Canada ten years ago if he had told me he was pregnant with my child. You have no right over my family!!" Mark was crying now, very badly, Donghyuck threw himself into Mark, daughter and mother hugging the red haired very tight. Their friends quietly left knowing thered be drama the following day. Sarang was carried to bed since she couldnt walk.

"I wish I died that day." Mark sighed coming out from the shower with only a bathrobe around him as he plopped in bed. Wiping his tears.

"Stupid. Shut up. Please." Donghyuck covered Sarang covers. The girl sleepy since her painkilkers were high on her tiny frame.

Going towards the Canadian, Donghyuck sat in his lap caressesing the olders damp cherks with hus sweater paws. Mark hugged the youngers waist tightly.

"Winwin came making a fuss in the practice room. Now this. Urghhhh!!! Its all my fault I dragged to the party." Mark sighed sniffling.

"Want a kiss to feel better? Its not your fault Hyung. You never knew Winwin would drug you." Donghyuck pressed his lips on Marks lips.

Mark tucked a tuft of hair behind the brunettes doll like ears. Smiling at him as the older felt slightly better.

"Your thighs are cold. Eww you havent changed yet." Mark teased the younger who pouted, slapping the olders bare chest.