~3~

"Hyuck! Stop crying, Its only a fever!" Jaemin patted the crying mother.

"S-She w-was fine a while ago!! My baby!!" Donghyuck covered his face and sniffled as Sarang was being checked by Jaehyun the Lee's family doctor.

"She's fine, She seems to have an allergy to cats?" Jaehyun frowned and Donghyuck shot his head up, the party forgotten and oblivious that the father of the girl had come into the room with Kouen and Lucas.

"But she has a cat called cornflakes, A ginger tight Hyuck?" Renjun patted the brunettes chubby damn cheek.

"Y-Yes. H-Her....Oh god why isnt she like me!? H-Her f-father is allergic to c-cats!!" Donghyuck cried crawling next to the red haired unconcious girl.

"Oh, Well its nothing bad but the rashes would stay for some days and she fainted since she has caught on a viral flue. She'll be fine. Ill give her some medicines. Stop crying Hyuck." The handsome doctor being Donghyucks brothers husband gave the crying boy a kiss on the cheek and nodded to Renjun as he left. If Taeyong knew he met Donghyuck he'd kill him.

"M-Mommy?" Sarang squirmed at pulled herself onto Donghyucks lap.

"My poor baby? What happened?" The worried mother hugged his doll tightly.

"C-Cornflakes was having a cold. So I took him to Uncle Lookie to take him to the vet." She whispered and looked up at her gorgeous mother. He seemed blury but she managed to smile.

"Be careful next time okay?" Donghyuck sniffled and Sarang nodded. Her bangs bouncing on her sweaty face.

"D-Daddy? DADDY!!" Sarang suddenly screamed looking at Mark as she let go of her Mommy and stumbled towards Mark with open arms.

The red haired male froze, the boys and Koeun gasped. Donghyuck wanted to throw himself off the window.

"Careful!" Mark stepped forward as Sarang lost her balance on the edge of the bed head and she fell into his arms.

"Daddy!! Tell Mommy I'm fine. Please tell Mommy not to cry." Sarang hugged Marks neck, her fever making her mind malfunction but still didnt want her mothet to cry.

"W-Who I-Is y-your D-Daddy?" Mark stuttered at the girl that strangely looked so much like him, with red hair, seagull eyebrows, big eyes and thin lips.

"You!! Silly Mark Lee. My Daddy....Ohhh And Mommy ish my watermelon....Why cant I see....." Sarang giggled as Donghyuck snatched his daughter from Marks arms. The older tightened his arms around the whining child.

"Love? Come to Mommy! You need to sleep." Donghyuck pried Marks arms and carried the pouting sick child.

"B-But......Hyuckie Mama~~ Daddy Ish warm~~M-Mommy!! My head hurts!" Sarang sniffled and hugged Donghyucks neck as the brunette walked away.

"Goodbye Canada!" Sarang hiccuped crying the fever getting worse. Donghyucks heart was beating like an animal.

"Hyuck! Wait!" Mark frowned at the boy who ran off with the child crying in his arms. Jaemin and Koeun followed as Renjun sighed and looked up at Mark.

"Stay away from them. Please. Pretend you heard nothing." Renjun glared at the black haired and followed his friend.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Taeyong blaggarded Donghyuck when he stood outside his brothers house.

"Babe, Let him in." Jaehyun carried Sarang and guided Donghyuck inside.

"THE FUCK JAEHYUN!! God knows who that childs father is? He was fucking fifteen when he went to club and got fucking pregnant!?" Taeyong banged the door shut. "He doesnt even know the father!!"

"H-Hyung? D-Did you ever bother asking me who it was?" Donghyuck looked up to the doll like boy who suddenly frowned. The boy he once knew was shy, savage and bubbly. Donghyuck now was blank and broken.

"About time you listened to him Tae. I've put Sarang in bed and I'll be making dinner. Hyuckie stay here as long as you want I dont mine. Neither does your SO CALLED brother." Jaehyun sighed as he left the two siblings in awkward silence. Taeyong felt bad when he realised he or his parents never gave him a chance to explain neither did they care of what might have happened to a pregnant 15 year old. Ten years and they only knew he worked for the Lee's. They've been monsters and Taeyong felt awful.

"I-I'm listening." Taeyong stuttered sitting with Donghyuck on the big ass couch.

"It....He....I.." Donghyuck was a mess. Sarang was sick, Mark was back, Sarang just called Mark Daddy. His life was literally crumbling down.

"D-Dongie tell me whats wrong. What happened?!" Taeyong gave in crawling to hug the shaking boy.

"It-It......W-Was him!" Donghyuck sobbed and sobbed. He hiccuped, held his heart as the pain sat deep in his soul

"Who?" The pink haired boy wiped the overflowing tears of his brother whom he heartlessly shunned from his life.

"It was Mark!! It was him." Donghyuck finally choked out a sob making Taeyongs eyes go big.

"Your Bestfriend Mark Lee?" Taeyong verified.

"Y-Yes! He-He doesnt even know he forced me to have sex that night. Or even that Sarang is his daughter. Today she kept calling him D-Daddy! What if he finds out? If he takes my only thing away?" Donghyuck started hyperventilating.

"Hush and relax and tell me everything. Where it all began." Taeyong hushed the younger, caressing hia cheeks in an attempt to calm his brother down. Donghyuck only cried more nodding. He took a deep breath and started telling. He badly needed it off his mind and heart.

"He-He smuggled me into one of their seniors parties. I dont remember which and when but he did. Koeun was there too and she was the one holding my hand and not letting go since I was scard. She kept saying it was a bad idea to bring me along. I was only 15 and they were 17 so shr didnt even drink saying she had to bring me home safely. But she need to go to the bathroom badly and told me to stay outside the door that she'll be back soon. T-Thats when M-Mark stood at the end of the hall way, I was happy at first but the way he walked towards me and grabbed my arm I didnt know my bestfriend anymore.

"Hyung!! Let go please~" Mark pushed the brunette into an empty room as the small boy fell on the bed.

"Be a good boy and listen to hyung hmm?" Mark started tying Donghyucks arms on the bed head.

"EONNIE!!! EONNIE SAVE ME!!" Donghyuck realized what the drunk wasted boy was about to do to him. "Koeun Eonni......." Duct tape was slapped on those plump lips.