~24~

Tears fell like rain that day when the beautiful brunette was taken by the ambulance. Mark kept banging on the hospital wall, his anger not corrperating at all. He wasnt to kill the Chinese but he couldn't afford to be locked up in prison.

"Mark stop hurting yourself." Kun tried his best to stop Mark.

"How could he hurt himself!?" The rapper turned around looking like a beast.

"D-Daddy? Why are you crying? Where is Mommy?" Sarang sniffled lifting her arms so her father can lift her.

"H-He's fine?" Mark more like questioned himself. Was his beautiful sun okay?

"Daddy?" Sarang whispered.

"Yes love?" Her father sniffled.

"I love you." She rubbed her face on his cheek.

"I love you more." The father hugged her tight.

"Jaehyun!? Whats wrong with Donghyuck!" Mark heard Taeyong and Renjun freak out when the doctor came out.

"Uhhh I'll let you know in a few hours." Jaehyun kissed Taeyongs forehead as he rushed to another room.

Mark was a mess, the media kept putting up questions, the internet buzzing. Ten along with his husband set on to find who the fuck it was that poisoned the drinks. He waited until his daughter finished her business in the bathroom.

"Its all your fucking fault!!! You only know to ruin his life!" Jaemin came in fumming and threw a punch on Marks face, bursting the rappers lips. "I warned you! I told you not to let him drink anything!!!" Jaemin punched him again and again until Jeno had to drag the boy away. Mark slide down the wall, wiping the blood on his lips with the already bloody shirt of his.

"Daddy!!" Sarang gasped when she came out to see her father a emotional wreck.

"I always hurt him!! I'm so sorry baby!!!" Mark cried into his palms. Sarang cuddled into her fathers chest, listening tohis erotic heart beat.

"Give the child here!! You deserve nothing!!" Jaemin returned grabbing the little girl from her father.

"Jaemin. Stop it!!" Renjun scolded the caramel haired boy, knowing that the red haired himself was beyond broken.

The brunette was out off danger, yet he had to stay in the hospital for a few days since the poison had weakened his body. Mark didnt move an inch from the younger, he looked like a drug addict. Taeyong had taken Sarang home to get her cleaned, she was a child that needed sleep.
Jaemin almost killed the older, resulting in the boy being dragged home. Jungwoo and Taeil accompanied Kun in settling matters with the entertaiment. Lucas had gone to China for some business chore with Mrs Lee. Tears still kept running down those Canadian cheeks, Mark didnt know how to stop it. Donghyuck looked so gorgeous right now, yetso weak and frail. He didnt notice a tear splashing onto Donghyucks pale face waking the brunette up.

"H-Hyung?" Donghyuck squinted his eyes, the lights stinging as he fluttered them open to see a crying Mark Lee.

"Hyuck?" Marks eyes shot up, seeing Donghyuck looking at him with those big dreamy eyes made take a step back. The brunette reached out to the Canadian, wuth a slight frown, his eyes on Marks split lips, Sadly Mark whipped his tears and walked away from him.

"Mark? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" Donghyuck sat up holding his head that threatened to shatter any moment of a headache.

"Are you crazy!!! Why did you do that!? Why do you fucking care if I even died!!" Mark was shivering, his head a total mess, regret, guilt and fear rising in his body.

"What are you talking about? Stop it please it hurts." Donghyuck stumbled from his bed going to wear Mark was standing.

"Leave!! Get lost. Go away!! Leave me alone!! Let Winwin do anything to me!! Why do you care!! I-I ruined your life so I deserve all this crap. Leave Hyuck. Go away, take Sarang with you!!" Mark begged the beautiful boy who dashed him on the wall with the little strength he had on his tired nerves.

"Shut up! Whats wrong with you!! How can you tell someone you love to get lost!? I care okay!! And I'd never stop caring!!! You are mine and I'm yours! That fucking Chinese has to go through me if he wants to hurt you!!!" Donghyuck jabbed Marks left chest repeatedly, anger making his head spin.

"No No No No!!! I never loved you!! Neither am I in love with you!!! So leave my life!! I dont need you!!" Mark tried his best, his tears betraying him as he pushed the younger awag from him. His heart tightened yet he didnt want to loose either of them.

"You love me stupid. Stop pretending!!! How long will you lie to me! Its been six months already!! Why cant you see it!! We need each other! I cant leave you!! You love me!! Stop denying your feelings!! It hurts so much idiot!!! Stop trying remove my wedding ring!!" Donghyuck was crying himself now, His heart felt like it would burst any minute.

"I dont love you!!" Mark shot back.

"Then you love Koeun still!? After all these months! You still need her!? Of do you think Winwin is better!" Donghyuck slapped the older, his ten years hatred, pain everything going in vain. He kept slapping the older so much, his vision blurring.

"Hyuck!!" Mark held the brunettes waist as he was loosing his conciousness.

"D-Dont touch me!!! I should've never fallen for you!!! I should've known you would ne......" Donghyucks lips were sealed with soft thin lips, making the brunette struggle to breath, amidst the passionate kissing he was carried in his hospital clothes and placed on the bed.

"I love you and I dont want him to hurt you while trying to hurt me Hyuck. I hate the fact that I cant stand a day without you. I love you." Mark finally confessed his arms on Donghyucks thicks thighs.

"Stupid. Stupid!!! I love you and I cant stand a day without you either!! Stop telling us to leave Mark." Donghyucks head fell onto Marks neck, "You are so dumb!! I do anything to save you from that fucker." The brunette plopped on bed, pulling Mark along with him since he no longer could sit up straight.

"No you wont." Mark clicked sighed pushing a tuft of hair behind the dizzy brunettes doll like ears.

"I will. Where's our baby?" Donghyuck buried himself in Marks warmth. "Why is your lip split?" The youngers thumb brushed over the cut making the older wince.

"Hush now. You need to rest that stubborn body of yours." Mark groaned.

"Yeah!! Mork fucking Lee finally confessed that he loves this gorgeous diva." Donghyuck giggled kissing the Canadians split lip.

"Shut up. I might change my mind." Mark warned.

"I'll kill you." Donghyuck pinched one of the rappers nipples as he slowly blacked out in Marks arms.

"I'm forever grateful that it was you I had my first with and It was you who carried my child. If It were Winwin I wiuld have killed myself." Mark felt a tear rolled down as he kissed Donghyucks hair and let sleep take over.