~30~

Yuta came running inside the hospital, Like his life depened on it. He looked like a lunatic but not worser than Mark right now. Winwin sat with a blank expression on his pretty face as he avoided Yuta's gaze.

"What happened!? Why did you stab Hyuck!! What did he even do to you!! Life ruiner!! Dont make me regret falling in love with you!" Yuta shouted at the male who started crying into his arms.

"Im sorry Yuta!! I really am. Im sorry for being so blind. Yuta please forgive me!!" Winwin clasped his arms together begging the Japanese he had shamelessly used.

"Ask forgivness from Mark and Donghyuck. And leave me alone forheaven sake!" Yuta turned around even though he loved the Chinese so much he too seemed to get tired of being used.

"I will. But will you still leave me If I was carrying your child and Is willing to rectify my mistakes?" Winwin whispered making Yuta turn around again.

"Your pregnant?" The Japanese gasped a slight smile on his face. Winwin nodded like a child that won something. He suddenly felt different, brighter and humane.

"I dont want another man when I have you and our baby. I should learn to love you and I sure will learn soon. Dont leave me Yuta!" Winwin hugged the Japanese tight as they cried in each others arms.

Sarang was held tightly by Nine as she cried when she saw her mother all bloody and her Daddy taken away.

"They'll be fine. I promise okay?" Nine smile at the crying girl who squeezed herself into his body.

"Ill kill you if something happens to them. I swear." Sarang cried louder but the boy only hugged her tight. She eventually fell asleep on his chest so he dragged her to the couch as they snuggled close to each other.

"Hey?" Mark whispered at the boy that had a bandage plaster around his cute tummy.

"You look terrible." Donghyuck whispered slowly tangling his stubby fingers in Marks blood red locks.

"All for the love I have for you." The older chuckled low, loving and deep.

"I want to sit up." The brunette pouted to hide his blush as Mark wrapped an arm around his waist, lifting the younger up in delicate grace as he pulled the boy onto his lap.

"Does it hurt?" Mark whispered again snuggling into the warmth of Donghyucks incredibly soft neck.

"Yes. Like a bitch. I guess I wont have kids anymore. Haha." The brunettes eyes brimmed with fat tears as he played with Marks fingers.

"You still can have babies silly." Mark kissed the soft skin.

"Weally? But Winwin?" Donghyuck looked up to the older who smiled bobbing their noses together.

"Did not cut your womb. Now shut up and kiss me. I thought my heart would stop beating when you blacked out on my arms." Mark sighed kissing the younger on his soft plump lips.

"You've a lot of blood. Taeil hyung was telling Johnny.

"So did you. I told to not to come out then why did you? Look what happened now? What ifI had lost you for good?" Mark grumbled as he frowned at the beauty in his arms.

"Chenle was in labour honey." Donghyuck kissed the Canadians jawline.

"Omg!? I hope he is alright?" The older gasped just in time when Chenle barged inside with a freshly born baby in his arms. He waddled towards Donghyuck, gave him a playful slap on the cheek and dropped the child onto the brunettes lap.

"How dare you hurt yourself!! I'll kill that Chinese physco. Just wait and see." The dolphin ranged on like a girl on periods. Jisu g sighed trying to calm his fish down. Their baby was cute. Bubbly and so much like Chenle.

"I'm killing him first. That fucker bish!!" Jaemin came in front trying to punch Mark but seeing his bandaged wrists he hugged the older tightly. "You deserve so much more. Both of you. Really. Now lemme at Winwin. No Junnie let go!! Jeno move out of my way or ill puncher your balls." Jaemin growled kicking at the black haired who tried his best to stop his boyfriends legs.

"Jaemin stop it." Renjun sighed but for no avail.

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!" Sarang came in squealing as Jungwoo carried the little inside.

"Lele aunts baby. I want a baby brother too!! Mommy are you hurt? Daddy you in pain?" She bombareded with questions. Taeyong came in with a soft smile with Kun and Taeil who came in with Winwin clingying onto Yutas arm. With handcuffs as Johnny and Ten followed behind.

"I know I have ruined your lives. Forgive me please. Ill leave and never return again." Winwin sniffled at the brunette and Mark.

"Well to be honest, I thought it ruined my life. But no. It made my best friend do wonders to my body, it gave me Sarang. It gave me a husband that loves me beyond  infinte and a life that I always wanted. I got my family back and I'm happier than I could have ever been. Please dont take Winwin to the policestation. I forgive him. Thank you." Donghyuck smiled sweetly looking up at Marks blue eyes. Something he had come to love way too deeply.

Winwin beamed as they left to settle things. The squad slowly moved away giving the boys some time alone. As everything had finally come to a stop. All the bad things were over.

Mark pressed his forehead onto the youngers, seizing every moment together, drinking in the gorgeous features of his very own bestfriend and wife. They falling in love, deeper than the deepest of oceans. Koeun was way too far, busy with her career to take part. Well Mark had long forgotten the female since the male before him was ethereal. Lifting the youngers chin so that their lips would touch in slow loving sync. They took all their time in the world, unafraid of the anything. Sarang snuggling on the couch beside them with heart eyes. Oh how much she loved to see her parents fall in love over and over again. In patient, passionate grace. She knew that it would get deeper as she grows up. And she loved every bit of it. So she limped up to the bed and layed inbetween her parents that were breathless yet still yearning for each others lips.

"Wake me up when Mommy looses his lips okay? Well then good night." Sarang giggled snuggling inbetween as she feel asleep in the laps of her most precious parents. Her super hero and her Queen.