~14~

"Can you leave me alone?" Mark groaned for the tenth time that day.

"You need to eat." Donghyuck glared at the older.

"No. I dont need to." Mark tried to push the brunette off.

The older was descharged a day after he woke up since he seemed to be fine other than the usless prank he pulled on. He was in bed though, a bandage on around his head. A sling on his right arm and his waist was wrapped in white plasters.

"Shut up! Stubborn brat." The brunette forcefully made the older eat which he finally gave in.

"Move fatass I cant see the TV." Mark scoffed at the gorgeous boy wearing shorts who came up to do the laundary.

"At least I have it. Do you even have an ass? Shut it bitch!" Donghyuck switched off the tv and left.

"DONGHYUCK!!!" The olders shouting only made Donghyuck giggle downstairs.

"Mark lets go. Your bladder would burst if you held it in any longer." Donghyuck sighed at the red haired man who was getting redder by the minute.

"Never!! Not with you." Mark snapped at the younger.

"Here hold my hand! Come." The brunette offered but the older was being stubborn.

"I wont touch you." Mark looked away, Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he yanked the older off the bed and pushed him inside the bathroom.

"Wear a fucking shirt." Donghyuck crossed his arms on his chest when Mark came out.

"Not like I'm turning you on right? I'm not Lucas." Mark scoffed plopping into bed after switching on the TV again.

"Urghhh he's only a friend okay. Stop it!!" The golden skinned boy stood infront the tv.

"Fatass move!" Mark threw a pillow at Donghyuck who hit it back.

"No." The brunette glared.

"Go pick your child up bitch!" Mark snapped at the beautiful boy.

"She's ours." Donghyuck snapped back at the blue eyed man.

"Oh so now you started mentioning the word ours? Where did you constant chanting of "My daughter! My daughter go?" Mark rolled his eyes at the brunette as he pushed himself off the bed as stumbled downstairs.

"Why do you always fight?!" Donghyuck followed the red haired man.

"Thats your problem of not being able to have a proper conversation." The older shrugged laying down on the couch under the stairs and switched the tv on. His headaching already.

"You are the cranky one always." The brunette pulled the olders red soft locks from up and Mark glared looking up.

"Get down you brat and cant you wear something long for god sake. Are thighs are too annoyingly thicc." Mark clicked his tongue as he stood up and went to the bigger couch and layed down finally being able to watch something.

"Pervert! You devored them ten years ago! Look who's talking!" The brunette scoffed at the older.

"I was drunk. I dont even remember anything. Keep worshipping your grudge and go fucking live with Lucas." Mark ignored Donghyuck walking towards him in his short shorts and hoodie.

"Why are you so affected by Lucas!! Drop that shit! And why the fuck are you cranky about my thighs showing and how thick they are!!" Donghyuck swatted Marks head making him flinch in pain.

"Its distracting okay!! And I hate Lucas near you! Always did even when I was your best friend." Mark pushed the brunettes waist with a pillow to a side as Donghyuck decided to block the tv again. Careful not to touch him.

"Ooooooo possessive much. And did you say I was distracting you?" Donghyuck pulled his hoodie lower showing his collar bones and giggled making Mark look up. Not at his body at the smile that gave tingles to his ears.

They were trapped in one small moment of staring. Strangely pleasing both of them. Until Mark blinked away.

"Cant you leave me alone? You need to pick Sarang." The older slouched massaging his temples.

"Jeno would drop her on his way. After of course eating strawberry cheesecake." The mother sighed in happiness.

"Good go stand at the door. You're annoying and you should be plotging my murder not falling in love with me Hyuck!" Mark moved away from the golden skinned boy.

"Who said I was. Day dreaming bitch!" Donghyuck sat crossed legged next to Mark.

"Move bitch you are too close. I might touch you." Mark hissed at the beauty.

"I know I'm irresistable." Donghyuck flipped his unexistant long hair.

"Thats why your pregnant with Lucas child." The older gave a dry awful chuckle making Donghyuck pout.

"That hurt. You are supposed to rectify the blunder you did to me. Not add up to it!! Wait!! You are jealous!! Right? Dont tell me you are falling for me!!" Donghyuck lent forward making Mark lean back with big wide eyes.

"I love Koeun." The older defended himself but his rosy tint on his white Canadian skin made Donghyuck smile genuinely for once.

"Yeah yeah keep denying it even after we have our third child. Dumbshitass." Donghyuck mumbled glaring at the handsome man who glared at him.

"MOMMY!! DADDY!! SARANGS HOMEY!!" A booming voice scared the living daylights off her mother as the brunette screamed and jumped landing on Marks lap without him knowing.

"I think I'm deaf right now." Mark groaned and Sarang leaped onto her Mommy's lap, who was panting and patting his chest.

Donghyucks body lent on Marks bare chest with Sarang on her Mothers chest. The younger started slowly slipping down Marks legs and making the older groan.

"Pull me up idiot." Donghyuck pinched Marks thigh. Been given permission the older wrapped his left hand around the curvy delicate waist and pulled them up as he quickly made his legs spread on the couch so Donghyuck and Sarang would lay flat on his body.

Sarang fell asleep on Donghyucks fluffy chest as the gorgeous boy drozed on Marks chest. It hurt since Mark wasnt fully recovered, yet he sat with his back on the arm rest, Donghyucks face falling into the Canadians neck, his breathing making his neck tickle. Mark smiled, He never imagined he'd have a child with his best friend, but then what God offers is always the best.

Jeno smiled from the front door as he closed it and left happily that his depressed friend was finally having a perfect life.