~22~

After the deep explanation about their past, present and everything, Irene finally left with Johnny, cancelling all allegations against the couple.

"Mrs Johnny? Why are you in a cop uniform?" Sarang spat a watermelon seed at cornflakes.

"Im your security guard at school sweets. And so is Mr Johnny." Ten now more comfortable with the mini Satan.

"Oh phew. Winwin is monster. Now look at how pretty my Daddy is when he's in deep though. Opps Daddy!!!" Sarang gulped remembering something.

"Hmm?" Mark looked up at his identical daughter.

"You have a ball to attend and I have vocal praticesh. I want a watermelon too." She kissed her fathers cheeks going to the kitchen for a glass off water.

"Excuse us for a minute Ten." Mark mumbled dragging the beautiful boy upstairs who was startled at the sudden action.

"How do you have hickeys on your thighs! I never made them idiot!" The red haired flared at the younger who bit his plump moist incredibly juicy lips.

"I-I m-made them by pinching it hard s-so they'd not question our relationship. I-I'm sorry." Donghyuck whispered fiddling with his stubby beautiful fingers.

"That must have hurt. Silly!!" Mark sighed deeply as he absent mindlessly caressed Donghyucks soft golden thick thighs. "Will you be my date tonight? I- uhhh lets bring Sarang too." The older smiled making Donghyuck nod slowly.

"Woah can you believe that I'm stuck with these annoying love birds for a month? Separated from my husband. Fuck life." Tens wailing made the two boys snap from their tiny trance.

"Jaemin hurry up!! He'd be here any minute!!" Donghyuck nervously whined at the caramel diva who was busy picking outfits for the later with Renjun. Sarang had been packed off to Taeyong's house along with Ten, Taeil and Kun.

"Hyuck stop fidgeting. Your mascara is getting messy." Jungwoo snapped at the beautiful male.

"But urghhh!!!" Donghyuck groaned as he stayed still. The make up was done, hair styled, dress making him look expensive like a runaway model.

"Do I look okay? What if? He's anyway going stare at Koeun the whole night.!!" Donghyuck stared at himself in the mirror and squeaked when Marks car zoomed in front of Jaemin's house.

"Hyuck!!! We are running late! Sarang's been waiting for minutes!" Marks voice sounded strangely deeper. The younger gulped as Jaemin and Renjun brought him down the stairs. With Jungwoo looking proud at his skills.

"You are not allowed to lay a finger on Hyuck. Clear?" Renjun spoke slightly pushing a shy red Donghyuck towards a blank dazed Mark with big eyes its adam's apple down up and down.

"No drinking. Mess up this time and I'll skin you alive Mark Lee." Jaemin snarled at the cat that was too busy admiring its fluffy phat teddy bear in front it.

"Earth to Mark Lee. Wake up man. We know Donghyucks ravishing." Jungwoo rolled his eyes the only human to notice it.

Donghyuck winced at the word, he didn't want to be called that. It somewhat reminded him of lust and bad things. Mark nodded grabbing Donghyuck's arm and carefully guided him to his car.
The later waved at his idiots as the drive started and he felt nervous.

"Why'd you stop?" Donghyuck looked at Mark who gestured him pointing at Taeyong waiting outside with Sarang. Their ran towards her parents with glee.

"Mommy!! Bingo we match again once more." Sarang giggled pecking them both on their cheeks and jumping into the passenger seat onto her precious mothers lap. They waved to Taeyong as they drove off into the serene night.

"Daddy? Why are we at the park?" Sarang frowned feeling slightly disappointed at not arriving at the hotel.

"Bring your mother." Mark whispered getting off the car, walking off. And so mother and daughter followed Mark. The red haired stopped, directly under the stars, turning around to face, the sun, still bright even though night, with a snap of Marks small fingers small fairy lights ignited around Donghyuck.

He stood, looking like a golden ware, precious, rare and imperfect. With a sleek black velvet suit on his shapely crafted frame. The moles that knit tiny stories of rare constellations that only Donghyuck could possess. The boy who stood before Mark was ethereal, flawless golden skin, a whole new world inside those big dreamy orbs. A smile etched upon his plump lips. Mark couldn't help but smile as he went down on one knee, having thought his through the whole time the younger had explained their story to the judge. Sarang let go of her Mommy, taking a step back, looking proudly at her super hero, her father. She wore Haechan same outfit. But a gown instead.

"I know we are kind off married by law, No ceremony or anything, But I thought this over, You've been put through so much, shattered and broken. I'm sorry for everything I've done. My Haechan thank you for giving birth to a gorgeous creature like Sarang. You look so beautiful today, and I've made up mind, We'll be officially announced as husband and w-wife by my entertainment. And I swear I'd put forward my life to protect you both. Even though I dont love you, W-Will you be my w-wife?" Mark bit his thin trembled as he reached for Sarangs arm, holding it tight, waiting for an answer.

"G-Gosh, I-Idiot!! Of c-course y-yes. I-I'll be your w-wife." Donghyuck swore he was about to break down crying, he gave his equally trembling left arm, as a golden diamond ring was slipped onto his stuffy ring finger. 

"Gold so it matches your skin, a diamond to say your rare. I'll forever be sorry for what I did to you. " Mark stood on his feet wrapping his arms around the brunette, the promised long forgotten. Mark gave the boy a another plain gold band and gave his ring finger, Donghuck sniffled slipping the ring onto Mark's ring finger.

"Now that's heart touching. My ship is finally sailing." Sarang currently who had climbed on her precious Daddy's neck hugged the man neck and sighed placing her chin on his blazing hair.

"What?" Both her parents looked u confused as they got into the car and she was placed on the Donghyucks lap.

"Geez this cough!! Ooo nice Mommy, I mean nice sky, moon. Shut up and dance Daddy!! I mean drive!!" Sarang laughed nervous at Mark who chuckled at his silly markling and drove off to the venue.