~15~

"Can you leave? I can wash myself alone." Mark grumbled as he stood next to the bathtub. Donghyuck payed no head as he continued to unbutton the olders shirt.

"You stink. Zip it bitch." The younger hissed at the older. After descarding all the clothes Mark was helped into the warm bath with his boxers. He was a faint scarlet colour with the fact that he had to stand bare infront of the younger.

"Language idiot. I'm your hyung!" The older splashed water on the gorgeous boy.

"Respect was before we had Sarang. Not anymore." Donghyuck rolled his eyes and moved away.

"I'm still you hyung fatass!" Mark grumble as he watched the brunette padding here and there to get shampoo and stuff which he accidently dropped the soap. But the stupid stumbled on it without knowing, and came skiing towards Mark.

"Ouch!!!" The both of them shouted when Donghyuck splashed into the water with the half naked older.

"Get off! Get off!! Your skin is touching mine. I dont want you bragging that I touched you and shit." The older hugged his right fractured arm something he hid from the beautiful brunette.

"Lemme help you Daddy." Sarang emerged in her paijamas since it was a saturday and squeezed her Daddy's right arm making Mark yelp and tears brim his eyes.

"Mark!! Whats wrong? I thought you only sprained it." Donghyuck sat on his knees inbetween the olders legs.

"I kind off landed on my right hand, Jaehyun says its crushed and would take time to heal." Mark sighed splashing water droplets on Sarangs face making her giggle.

"You over reacted that day. Dumbass" Donghyuck sighed as Sarang jumped in behind him pushing him a bit dangerously forward towards Mark.

"You were pregnant with Lucas's child. I just got mad. Why did you try to justify it anyways?" The older looked down at his ex bestfriend.

"Stop it for heavens sake. I meant I was pregnant with your child as an irony since Jaemin said we were lovely dovey. And Lucas just teased me. Thats all you idiot." The brunette looked up at the deep blue orbs.

"Hmmm, Interesting but its not happening again. Never." The older clicked his tongue at the beautiful boy.

"Oh shut up!!" The brunette snapped at Mark glaring slighty hurt.

"Mommy!! Ish cold." Sarang jumped on Donghyucks shoulder and his hands on the ceramic slipped making Donghyuck go forward a bit too much, Which resulted in Marks lips crashing into the brunettes collar bones.

"My nose broke you fat bear! Marks face flushed so much Donghyuck burst out laughing when he pulled away with a soft tint of pink on his chubby cheeks.

"Daddy looks like a squishy strawberry!! Ahhhh Chooo!!" Sarangs eyes became glichy and she sneezed.

"Bless you baby!!" Both her parents said at the same time and their daughter giggled.

"Lets get you showered while Daddy rests hmm?" Donghyuck smiled lifting the dripping daughter up.

"Y-Yeah. Shooo!!" Mark nervously diverted his eyes from the boy.

"Wheres my tie Hyuck?" Mark shuffled through his drawers.

"You arent going anywhere Mr Lee." Donghyuck frowned. But Mark found his tie and wore it.

"You have no right to decide that." Mark glared, the brunette pulled the olders tie lower.

"Dont you dare raise your voice at me!" Donghyuck snappedat older as he shuffled for something in the drawers and clicked it.

"What the fuck Hyuck. You handcuffed our hands!? I can only use my left hand you brat." The older grumbled at the beautiful boy.

"Serves you right for stealing a kiss on my collar bone." Donghyuck giggled pulling the older downstairs where Sarang was watching tv.

"That was an accident!? Dont you have work Mr CEO!?" Mark stood still and pulled the short boy back resulting in Donghyuck crashing into his hard chest.

"Nice suit Mr but then I live in the 21st century and I do my work online okay unlike antiquea like you." The brunette sassed at the blue eyed man, The little Markling quickly felt the tv was less interesting than her parents bickering like two birds in love. Just the Marks phone kept ringing and so he answered it.

"Woah you guys are coming? Why? Havent you done enough damage already?" Mark rolled his eyes at the person on the line.

"Nothing. Nothing. Yeah Im in my Condo." The older hung up the moment his phone was snatched.

"Who's Win Winy!!" Donghyuck became so red with anger Mark flinched afraid his baby boy would burst. Wait baby boy? What the fuck!? He shrugged his thoughts away.

"Yuta's so called Wife. Stop reacting like I cheated on your fatass." Mark chuckled at the boy who shyly smiled and looked down.

"He was the cause all this happening!?" Donghyuck whined.

"I know right!? Sorry honey." Mark whispered and the brunette snapped his head up meeting his dark blue eyes.

"M-Mark.......I c-cant f-forgive you..I'm sorry..." Donghyuck bit his lower lip, his heart beating so loud not even knowing how the situation turned out to be like this.

"Its okay....Its understandable.....Hyuck?" Mark stared down at the plumps red kissable lips that were bitten, unaware at the big blue eyes staring at the two.

"Y-Yeah?" The brunette let go of his lip and visibly gulped down his saliva.

"Can I.......Can I kiss you." Marks cuffed hand went behind Donghyucks waist along with the brunettes stubby hand pushing his chest closer to Marks chest.

"Y-Yes." It was only a mere whisper as Donghyucks eyes fluttered close and soft lips pressed against his.

The brunettes left hand wrapped around Marks neck when the older moved his lips incredibly slow trying not to hurt the other in anyway. Sarangs mouth hung open as she blinked slowly and opening it slowly again. Her Mommy was slowy lifted onto his tippy toes by his sweatpant band from behind.

"Uhh Mommy? Daddy? Im only 10?" Sarang nervously chuckled but then saw he father busily kissing his mother forgetting about the poor child. So she called Junnie aunty and ran off to the house a few blocks away.