~4~

"Hyung!! Let go please~" Mark pushed the brunette into an empty room as the small boy fell on the bed.

"Be a good boy and listen to hyung hmm?" Mark started tying Donghyucks arms on the bed head.

"EONNIE!!! EONNIE SAVE ME!!" Donghyuck realized what the drunk wasted boy was about to do to him. "Koeun Eonni......." Duct tape was slapped on those plump lips.

The door was locked, as Mark shrugged off his shirt, a bottle of expensive alcohol on his arm. The brunette curled himself, chanting silent 'no's in his mind. Tears brimmed on his big round eyes. But the boy he called his bestfriend crawled on top of the shivering brunette a awful smirk playing on his flawless face.

"Spread!!" Mark warned but Donghyuck shook his head, curling himself more, his wrists hurting like they were cut.

The older only growled, running an arm through his dark red hair, Mark ripped off his 'bestfriend's' clothes, and pushed those pretty legs apart. The older finished the bottle of alcohol and unbuckled his belt.

Donghyuck strugged to break free, tears of pain, heart break, fear and an unknown feeling of his throat running dry. An arm choked his neck, the other touching him on places Mark hyung wasnt supposed too. The older never loved Donghyuck the way Donghyuck loved Mark. Mark was straight and loved Koeun. Donghyuck was gay and had begun to fall for his Mark hyung. Yet, the Mark he knew wasnt not him, this boy was a boy thirsty for lust.

"Gee Virgin butthole. Tsk!! Whatever!!" No love was made as something pushed deep into Donghyucks butt, it tore the untouched tender skin, the brunette cried so loud, louder than those blaring music that was played, but his screams were imprisoned into his soul. Creating scars of fear and dread.

Donghyuck saw Mark as Scar and not as Simba, That boy protected him, This Mark was feeding on his body. His nipples bitten and sucked like raw flesh, the silent screams so painfully unheard.

"Stop kicking or I'll tie these sinful legs up too." Mark slapped the brunette making Donghyuck cry even more.

He was continued to be fucked, mercilessly, treated like an animal. He was bleeding, his insides hurt his throat was squeezed everytime the older cummed.

The younger stop suddenly, his head falling to the side, knowing there was no use. He had been used by his own bestfriend. It hurt so much that he no longer felt anything. He was dumb. For hours this went on until Donghyuck blacked out and Mark was too tired that he pulled away and slumped next to the ruined boy.

Morning was a regret for Donghyuck who woke up, Jaemin stood there fumming with a shocked Koeun and a Renjun who ran towards him immidiately. Someone had told them that Mark dragged some boy and must have had a time of his life. Jaemin carried the silently sniffling boy away with Koeun and Renjun. He was on the verge to slit his throat with a broken shard of the green bottle the older had broken the night before.They spend days to make their friend speak. Jaemin almost tried to make Mark crash onto a tree but then he was the son of those rich people.

6 weeks later Donghyuck fainted in P.E. And they found he was pregnant. Koeun tried to tell Mark but Donghyuck stopped her. He shamelessly loved the older somewhere deep but then decided to shut Mark out completely as they left for Canada.

He never knew Donghyuck was pregnant.......

"You went through so much and we......we just fucking kicked you out? Omg!! I'll never forgive myself!!" Taeyong freaked out when Donghyuck blacked out his shoulder.

"The impact hit him very hard. He wouldnt even stay alone with anyone except Jaemin or Renjun.  He lets Lucas and Renjun in sometimes me. No one else. And today Mark almost found out. That brat aint going to keep his rich mouth shut." Jaehyun carried Donghyuck to bed and layed him next to Sarang.

"I feel like I failed in my life. I....UrghhI should have listened to him." Taeyong broke down crying.

"Life is full of mistakes baby. He still came to you today. Why? He wants his brother. Just be there for him now. I dont want that boys life shattering. Donghyuck is my family too." The serene looking doctor made the beautiful doll like boy lay next to Donghyuck as he layed next to Sarang.

"M-Mommy.....Take me with you. I want to go out." Sarang watched her mother dressing casual clothes.

"Baby you need rest." Donghyuck sniffled, having a cold after all that crying last night.

"I feel like shit. Please." Sarang quickly stumbled down the bed and pulled on the exact outfit her was wearing having always worn what her Mommy would wear. Short loose shorts, a arm cut black vest and a white polo shirt. Donghyuck carried Sarang like a Koala as they went down to get some fresh air. Taeyong waved and Donghyuck smiled. Jaehyun had left for work and Taeyong was at home.

"Im making lunch!!" Taeyong shouted from the kitchen and Donghyuck shouted a "Will be back in a few."

He walked slowly to the park near by. A desperate urge to ease his chaotic mind. Will he ever be able to forgive Mark? Though he loved him somewhere at the deepest darkest coldest chambets of his heart?

"Mommy these red thingys itch." Sarang sat on Donghyucks bare exposed thighs as they sat under a big willow tree.

"Dont scratch them. Let me kiss you." The brunette attacked the little red haired girl making her giggle and fall flat on the grass. Donghyuck fell flat next to her, his shorts raise and hair spread on the green grass.

"Mommy Your my sunny watermelon. I love you so much. Sorry to fall sick." Sarang pressed her chin on her Mommys chest and pouted.

"Geez..I love you more baby. Its okay but dont play alot with cornflakes. Hmm?" Stubby hands played with red messy hair.

"D-Daddy?" Sarang gasped at the shadow that stood at a small distance from them. Remembering nothing of what happened yesterday.