~25~

Donghyuck looked so ethereal sitting on the hospital bed, speaking to Taeyong right now. Mark couldnt help but stare at the creature that was distracting.
"Jaehyun said I could take you home. You guys are staying with Mama. End of story." Taeyong fussed packing Donghyucks bag for him.

"Psst Daddy!!" Sarang whispered to her father.

"Hmm?" Mark gave Donghyuck a soft smile looking at a miniature version of himself.

"I think I killed a bug!" The little girl trotted the tall red haired idol.

"Thats alright love." Mark chuckled putting away the trash.

"No!!! I broke Mrs Johnnys son's nose!" Sarang dramatically fell on the couch. "Mommy would kill me if he found out!!" The girl was sure dead scard of her dear mama babys wrath.

"And care to explain Ms Sarang Lee?" Mark raised a brow at the little girl folding Donghyucks shirt.

"Uhh....Well....This Chittablah blahh aka Nine, Called me a bitch!! Thats a bad word. So I threw a watermelon at him! And he pushed me down the stairs. I think I cracked a rib." Sarang fake coughed making Mark freak out.

"That!! Well. Serves him right for not treating my princess right. Come here." Mark carried her away to get her treated as the brothers chatted.

"Daddy dont tell Mommy. He'd be so mad and hurt. My poor bundle of sunshine." Sarang pout as Jaehyun plastered her chest.

"But he'd see the cast on your leg my little idiot." Mark clicked his tongue disappointed at the little brat.

"Donghyuck is going to break the ozone layer once he finds out. Along with Taeyong." Jaehyun chuckled pinching Sarang playfully.

"Daddy!! Uncle!! Be on loves side." Sarang crossed her arms.

"Yeah Yeah. Common lets go." Mark waved at his brother in law as he carried his mischeivous daughter to Taeyongs care.

"OMG!! MY BABY!! What happened! Are you okay love! Mar....." Donghyuck was shut up with a soft kissed on the lips.

"Hush now. I'll explain at home." Mark whispered in a low soft voice shutting Donghyucks voice box.

"Somethings up between both of you!" Taeyong raised a brow at the couple.

"Jaemin just punched some sense into Mark Lee's dumb brain." Donghyuck ruffled Sarang hair.
"Tell me what happened?" The brunette sighed looking at Mark.

"Tens son happened to call your daughter a bitch. She threw a watermelon at him. He pushed her down the stairs. He broke his nose. Our baby broke a rib and cracked her right shin." Mark finished kissing Sarangs pouty face.

"No one dares to call my princess that!! Aish!" Donghyuck snuggled next to the older. Taeyong smiled looking through the rear mirror.

"How can you be so heartless. Stop making ne sin!!"

"Oh shut the fuck up Yuta! Mark should either be mine ir no bodys. If I cant have him and his wealth then no one should."

"Monster. Mark loves Donghyuck!!"

"I dont care for the brunette. I need the Canadian."

"Daddy no thats not my pjiamas! Wait I need to wear my panty first, Ouch!! My leg." Sarang was dangling on Marks neck as Donghyuck sat, in bed comfy and satisfied in their room in Jaeyongs residance.

"Mark, She's a girl. Not a boy. Not the shorts. Those are when she goes to school. Yes those are the ones she wears at home." Donghyuck giggled at the tired worn out father struggling to dress his ten year old child to sleep.

"Geez thats so complicated. Why cant you just wear boxers. Ouch ouch okay okay!! Daddy is sorry. Come here brownie." Mark dressed Sarangs clothes for the night.

"You rest Mark. I'll put Sarang to sleep." Jaehyun came up stairs carrying the happy child who loved spending time with her uncle and anime aunt.

"Woah that was hard. Hats off to you." Mark dragged himself to shower.

"Can you wear something long?" Mark snapped at Donghyuck who wore short shorts and a big white hoodie. Sprawled happily on bed.

"Why? I feel hot and sick from all that sickening poison." The brunette raised his body up, crossing his legs.

"Its distracting idiot." The older threw a pillow at the younger.

"Wanna taste?" Donghyuck teased, making Mark scoff and plop on the bed next to him.

"Would love too~ Donghyuck if something happens to me will you promise to move on?" Mark lent on the head board.

"I will kill you myself. We should be cuddling after the confession. Not being sad and shit." The younger groaned standing up from the bed.

"What? Want to give me a free show of whats inside?" Mark deadpanned.

"Exactly my point. Woahhh!" Donghyuck lost his balance as he fell on Marks lap. His knee hitting straight on the olders member. "Mark!! I'm so sorry. Omg your becoming red. Please speak. What should I do!?" The brunette panicked looking at the Canadian turn all blood red in pain.

"G-Get o-off f-fatass!!" Mark grumbled pushing the beautiful boy, throwing him flat on the bed.

"W-What are you going to do!" Donghyuck freaked out when Mark hovered him with a slight smirk.

"Eat you up!!" Mark chuckled making the brunette fret.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck whispered.

"I wont. I dont think I can make myself do it either. Maybe one day when you really want to do it. Maybe after we both heal." Mark kissed the golden boys soft neck and sat up.

"Say again for me." Donghyuck nodded agreeing as he wrapped his arms around the olders neck and got comfortable on his lap.

"What?" Mark snuggled closer to the gorgeous sun.

"The three words." The brunette blushed playing with Marks fingers.

"I love you." Mark whispered leaning foreward to kiss those plump bitten lips.

"Again." Was muttered and so it was said again. Over and over again until Donghyuck finally fell asleep on Marks chest. After a while a smaller body crawled inbetween Marks arms.

"Why did you walk. Its bad for your leg." Her father sighed.

"I want my Daddy and Mommy." She kissed her fathers cheek and mothers forehead.