~16~

Father and daughter were showering, well Sarang was helping Mark keep his arm dry. He had healed alot and today their friends would come over for lunch and dinner.

"Daddy look my hair's gotten long!" Sarang giggled as Mark dressed her up.

"Geez you look more like me." The older mumbled.

" Im my gorgeous mothers daughter Im gorgeous not like you. Haha. But you handsome Daddy. My Daddy." The child helped her father style her hair and then helped the Canadian to button his shirt since Mark was shirtless.

The bell went off making the gorgeous boy with chestnut brown hair to walk to the door with Loose sweatpants and a yellow hoodie.

"Coming!" Donghyuck opened the door with a big smile expecting Taeyong or one of his idiots. His smile dropped immediatly as Yuta stood with a Chinese looking man smiling.

"What are you doing in here Donghyuck? The Chinese lifted a brow his smile long gone.

"Winwin he's Mark's bestfriend." Yuta smiled as Donghyuck moved for them to come in.

"Mommy!!! Look ahha ahhaaa!!" A childs voice screamed as Sarang ran from the back yard giggling, With Mark running after his daughter.

"Baby Careful!" Donghyuck caught his butterfly who burst out laughing.

"Mommy!! Look what Daddy did to me. He tickled me so much I'm crying." Sarang giggled into Donghyucks stomach.

"Mark? What if she cant breath you idiot!?" The brunette glared at the red haired idol.

"Common she keeps tickling me too. It was a game." The older crossed his left arm over his sling.

"No Daddy started it first!" Sarang pouted.

"She started it first." Mark pointed at his daughter.

"Daddy tickled me first!!" Sarang tried making puppy eyes so did Mark but a cough made them snap and look at two men who had been standing in their living room for minutes.

"Who is this child Mark?" Winwin frowned at the child that looked surprisingly like Marks small female version except for the soft tint of gold on her white Canadian skin and slightly small but bigger eyes with familiar chubby cheeks.

"WinWin? Yuta? She's my daughter. Lee Sarang." Mark gave a confused look but proudly introduced his baby girl.

"Sweet how old is she?" Yuta crouched down to Sarangs height, softly pinching the girls rosy cheeks.

"I'm ten!!" Sarang smiled contagiously like Donghyuck, Yes it was Donghyucks smile that she possessed. Vibrant like the sun.

"Where's her mother?" Winwin seemed quite pale.

"I'm her mother." Donghyuck gave a soft smile that his daughter just gave Yuta.

"What!?" The Chinese snapped like a bomb landed on his head.

"Oh who is that taking my place and being all noisey. Tsk." A loud voice boomed making the childs blue eyes twinkle.

"Lele Aunty!!!" Sarang ran to the pregnant blonde who patted her cheek as he got comfortable on a couch.

"Yuta? Winwin?" Taeyong and Jaehyun entered looking shocked at the pair.

"Ohh geez have you guys come here to create another fiasco?" Jaemin rolled his eyes coming in like a diva and joining the younger on the couch.

"Yuta you bitch!!" Renjun slapped the Japanese across the face. "Be glad I didnt bring poison with me." He spat. Win win gave a smirk that went unseen.

"Junnie aunty dont be mean." Sarang pouted from Jaemins lap.

"Awwe baby. Look what Jeno uncle bought you." Renjun immediately changed his attitude and Jeno bought in a strawberry cheese cake.

"Who is that tall Chinese boy over there. Omg he so focking hot." Jungwoo came in with heart eyes.

"Poor soul forgot his grammer after seeing Lucas." Taeil tsked pushing the idiot inside.

"Mark dont get tired we have a show tomorrow. First show after your mini break." Kun entered
with his sweet smile.

"Yo broder!!" Chenle lifteda tired arm.

"Yes Mom." Mark sighed looking at Donghyuck who gave look of relief.

"Our sons all grown up isnt he?" Taeil dabbed his non existant tears.

"Shut it drama old man." Lucas walked in stretching. "What you doing here Mr Japanese? Ohh Winwin. Hi." Lucas walked in going directly to the kitchen where Taeyong had begun cooking.

"Mark I never knew you had an eye for this tanned brat." Winwin smiled sweetly.

"Im just irristable. Right Markie Baby?" Donghyuck snarled at the red haired.

"Easy kitten. Easy boy. Mark nervously chuckled at the boy.

As evening fell, everyone was huddled up in thick blankets as they watched movie after movie. Chenle and Jaemin fast asleep, Sarang on Renjuns lap. Jeno leankng on Renjuns shoulder, Koeun who arrivedlate due to her schedule was the only girl apart from Sarang was snuggled next to Mark with Donghyuck sitting with his arms unconciously around the olders waist and his head on his chest. Mark was asleep on Donghyucks soft hair. Yuta was sitting next to Winwin as Jungwoo kept staring at Lucas who seemed too interested in the movie. Taeyong and Jaehyun were asleep on their quilts as Taeil was helping Kun with getting Marks schedule less hectic.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck whispered looking up at the dizzy older.

"Hmm?" Mark hummed looked back down at the gorgeous boy.

"Why do I feel lije Winwin staring at me?" The brunette whispered into Marks ear.

"I felt that too." Koeun mumbled slighyly opening her eyes.

"I dont know. Oh yeah he is looking? Maybe I'm just too hot." Mark chuckled but whined when Donghyuck pinched one of his nipple.

"Oh you nacisass!" Keoun clicked her tongue and fake gagged.

"Mark its uncomfortable." Donghyuck whispered buring his face Marks neck.

"Lets go to bed then. Hmm?" Mark suggested but Donghyuck refused so they stayed that way.

"Oh shit!! Guys I need to go. I have a photoshoot tomorrow. I need to look fresh. Bye. I love you both." Koeun kissed both her best friends cheeks and left.

"Its cold." Mark pouted.

"You said you were hot." The younger scoffed.

"I want to sleep. My head still stings." The older sighed ruffling his hair.

"Lets go sleep then come. Every human deserves to be treated nicely." Donghyuck gave the sleepy older a hint making Mark sigh in deep guilt again.