Prologue

One mistake, Shattered the bonds of friendship. Well,shattered one certain golden skinned guy, Mark got Donghyuck pregnant at the age of 15, a shy, reserved brunette who blushed and loved little things. Alas, the father of the child left, with his crush oblivious of the blessing that had just been conceived in the womb of that gorgeous boy and even unaware of the fact that he had forced the boy he called his best friend into having sex with him that fatefull night.

Being kicked out at a tender age, pregnant Donghyuck is taken in by Mrs Lee. As she had over heard the brunette having a conversation with Kouen, Marks crush. Just before they had boarded the flight to Vancouver. Her 17 year old son being the father of a baby already.

Yet, The sudden death of Mr Lee, brings back the now famous rapper to Seoul. To take over the Lee Empire and also continue his Rapping as an SM artist. Mark is over joyed to see his best friend but Donghyuck pushes him away afraid his only joy would be snatched from him.

Donghyuck loved him, Maybe he still does but its been buried way too long. Mark has no feeling of romantic love towards the gorgrous boy, who surprisingly had been fucked by him and impregnated resulting with a daughter who looked exaclty like Mark.