~21~

The two broken souls were stitching each other up, Mark was never the same just like how Donghyuck once had been. It was obvious the CEO was falling and so was the rapper yet they were missing many pieces, the fact was that Winwins plans only brought the boys closer. But the truth was that Sarang was a very big reason why Mark and Donghyuck were getting closer.

"Oooo Daddy? You signing something?" The little red haired sat on the olders lap in the SM building.

"Yes. Photocards to issue on my next concert." The older smiled snuggling his face in Sarangs neck as he signed. "Are they pretty though? Its been so long since I last signed. I'm nervous." The older pouted sighed tiredly.

"Of course, Why dont you try signing it again on his paper?" Donghyuck handed the redhaired a piece of A4 paper. The older hummed taking it and yawned loudly stretching and cracking his knuckles in his arm cut vest, the hickeys long gone.

"Hyuck? Dont tell me its a marriage certificate!" Marks eyes popped out literally.

"Yeah so?" The CEO flipped his unexistant long hair.

"What the hell are you crazy?" The older stood up but what pushed down from his shoulders back into his seat.

"I said sign it." The brunette dead panned.

"Yes Daddy. Listen Mommy. Mama knows best." Sarang smiled kissing Marks cheek.

"No. I dont even love you!!" Mark glared at the younger.

"Oh shut up and sign or I'd poison your food next time." Donghyuck looked like a monster but a beautiful one at that.

"Bitch how dare you!!" Mark gritted his teeth but nevertheless gave in, Donghyuck looked way too appealing and huggable right now. Specially so kissable. Heaving a deep sigh Mark signed the marriage certificate.

"You derseve a kiss husband sweets." The brunette giggled in glee dipping down as he lifted the Canadians chin up to kiss him. After pulling away mother and daughter wink at each other, giving high fives as if they'd planned everything out.

"You guys planned this. Brats!!" Mark fummed at the two giggling at him.

"Sush its our wedding night Mark Lee, come home early honey." Donghyuck burst out laughing at Mark's urked facial expression.

"Daddy wants to puke. Poor bun." Sarang shook her head trying to look sad.

"Dream on Hyuckie. I'm never touching you." Mark rolled his eyes smirking.

"We'll see about that hubby." The brunette smiled skipping off with Sarang.Mark sighed smiling but a voice stopped the smile midway replacing it with fear and disgust.

"She should be my daughter!!" Winwins voice echoed through the empty hallways.

"The fuck! She is mine. I carried her for nine months. I gave birth to her. Give her back!" Donghyucks voices was cracking.

"You fucking slut!! You took my man. What more do you want!? Well you can be his keep but then again I dont share." Winwin squeezed the childs arm making her whimper.

"Dont. You. Fucking. Dare. Call. My. Donghyuck. A. Slut. When. You. Are. The. One. Who. Drugged. My. Drinks. So. You. Could fucking get into my pants!" The rapper punched the Chinese throwing him onto the ground, he was fumming and Donghyuck stood frozen at the sight. Sarang ran to her mother. Jungwoo, Taeil and Renjun came running from the dressing room and was equally shocked.

"Oh common Mark. You like touching me eh? Sweet. Donghyuck a slut and that fucking it." Winwin chuckled, Mark kicked him in his gutt until he spat blood out.