~12~

Donghyuck woke up with the constant nightmare he had been gifted by Mark. The faught, he hugged the older but would that change what the boy did to him? The brunette had been in the verge of killing himself. Mark had gone so rough that night, countless times that almost killed Donghyuck. He feared the older, not that he was a coward himself to just shut all out. The memory still raw in his mind. That tears never failed to over pour on his big brown eyes.

"Daddy Daddy!!!" Donghyuck heard his daughter screaming that saturday morning. He stood up from bed as he stood next to the french window that stood high and opened into a glass balcony.

It was raining outside, and Mark lee was running around chasing their daughter. Their blazing red hair dripping with water. A genuine smile on both their faces.

"Baby slow down." Mark chuckled lifting a giggling Sarang. The rapper wore shorts and a polo shirt his waist bandage visible yet he was playing in the rain with Sarang.

"Put me down Daddy!!! Haha." Sarang kissed Marks cheeks.

"Here you go Watermelon." Mark giggled as they played tag in the rain.

Donghyuck had a millimetre sized smile. Was he happy? Or was he sad? Its complicated. After hours of playing father and daughter came inside shivering and giggling over random things on their way.

"Mommy that was FUN!!" Sarang jumped onto Donghyuck smiling so radiantly it made her mothers heart warm.

"Lets get you dry okay." The brunette smiled and her daughter nodded.

"I'll be coming Kun. Yeah okay." Mark spoke into his phone quickly running upstairs. His sprained right arm hurt alot but today photoshoot was important.

"You are going to fall sick. Stop over working!" Donghyuck groaned with Sarang on his arms and a towel on her head.

"Non of your fucking business Hyuck." Mark mumbled pulling out a dress to pull over. And with that Mark left.

"Uncle lookie!!" Sarang ran towards the tall Chinese male who dramatically stood next to Jaemins table.

"Hey there champ! Missed my little beetle." Lucas carried the little girl and swirled her around.

"Hey Lucas! Hi Jaeminie!" Donghyuck lent on Jaemins table or more like sat down on the pink haired boys lap.

"Whats progress Hyuckie?" Jaemin hugged his friends back tightly.

"Fights and sweet moments with Daddy and Baby. Thats all." Donghyuck sighed ruffling his hair.

"I suddenly felt bad for sending you to him." Renjun appeared with a few files.

"Gee I thought you guys were in love." Lucas chuckled teasingly.

"Yeah I'm pregnant see? Pff what the hell." Donghyuck scoffed ironically.

"Hyuck you never told me I was going to be a father!" Lucas teased the brunette still having a crush on the gorgeous boy.

"Oh so Lucas is the father? Great then why the hell are you with me!? If I ruined your life then go be with Lucas!!" A deep voice boomed throughout the office department.

"W-What? M-Mark? No no!!" Donghyuck stood up pale with fear of what his joke turned out to be.

"Stop it Donghyuck!! Marks voice was low and scary.

"Mark no It was a joke!!" The brunette walked towards the fumming red haired.

"Jokes dont go that far as to the level where Lucas just called himself your childs father!!" Mark turned around and walked away. He didnt know why he was so mad at the brunette yet he didnt want Lucas around the boy.

"Mark wait!! That was only a joke. Stop exaggerating shit. It's been ten years if I had a relationship with Lucas then I would have had a child long ago!!" Donghyuck ran after Mark who stomped off forgetting the meeting he had come for that day.

"Whatever Donghyuck!! Stop lying about shit. I dont care!" Mark snapped turning around as he walked.

"I swear on my self I was lying! He's just a good friend who helped with bringing Sarang up!! Mark!! Comeback!!" Donghyucks eyes widened when Mark was back walking to the main road.

"Why? So I could see you flirting with Lucas!" Mark snapped.

"Urghh gosh no. You are in the road. Mark please no one has ever touched me after you did!! Come back!! Stupid dumbass." Donghyuck reached out for the red haired but Mark shrugged off.

"Leave me alone!!" Mark gritted his teeth.

"MARK!!!" The brunette screamed when a container skidded and hit the rapper on the road.

The Canadian was thrown harshly on the ground making him go scrapping away and hit a mile stone.Donghyuck felt like his heart stopped working as he ran towards the bloody rapper. Mark's head was bleeding from his crown and his waist wound was worser now.

"Mark!! Mark look at me!!" The brunettes voice cracked, his lips quivered at the beautiful boy.

"Daddy!!!" Sarang stumbled from Lucas's arms and fell next to her Daddy. The friend had followed the chaos.

"C-Call t-the a-ambulance!" Mark scrunch his face fluttering his eyes open and pushing his hands away.

"Mark please this isnt the time. Let me touch you!" Donghyuck held the boys crown crying. Jaemin quickly called the ambulance as the crowd and fans gathered around the famous SM idol.

"D-Dont." Mark mumbled slowly blacking out in Donghyucks chest. Lucas felt bad and guilty for using his prank at the wrong time.

The ambulance arrived, taking the bloody boy on a stretcher as Donghyuck and Sarang cried. The brunette held the olders hand tightly. Crying into it while Sarang knelt down placing her head on her Daddy's chest.

"P-Please dont die. Please Mark. Please." The brunette cried not knowing why he was being so awfully sad and heart broken.

"Mommy? Daddy's heart is beating slowing. My Daddy isnt dead." Sarang buried her head into Marks chest and Donghyuck only sobbed louder when the nurse place an oxygen mask on Marks face.

Jaehyun took the rapper into the emergency ward and made Donghyuck and Sarang wait outside with their friends until the surgeries were over.