~5~

"Love?" Donghyuck frown as he looked up at the tall red haired figure staring down at him. A slight frown on his seagull eyebrows.

"Hyuckie? Care to explain why your daughter is calling me Daddy?" Marks voice sounded thick and deeper than usual.

"Lets go baby." Donghyuck stood up lifting Sarang as he turned around to leave but a cold hand held his wrist.

"Please say something." Mark pleaded, his mind a mess with all the strange happenings. A ten year old girl calling him Daddy and his best friend who he always only saw a best friend.

"Let. Me. Go!!" The brunette gritted his teeth, wrenching his wrist from the man who forcefully took his virginity away.

"Where did my hyuckie go?!" Mark groaned running a hand through his red locks.

"You killed him. You killed your little bestfriend Hyuck! Im not Hyuckie. Stay away from me and my daughter." Donghyuck walked away from Mark but those small but big blue eyes, seagull eyebrows and red haired girl who hugged Donghyucks neck and looked at Mark, sent the older a feeling of nostalgia like he was connected somewhere to her. Them.

Donghyuck bought Sarang to office that day since Taeyong had an appointment with his husband. Sarang was still sick, but her fashion sense thanks to Jaemin was lit. Ripped red jeans and a cropped pink shirt with a black choker and her hair all curled up made Donghyuck forget about work and being a CEO as he cooed at his hot baby girl.

" Uh Hard rock scalp
Head shot pop
No talk eodilgana sukineun salm
jubyeon tamsaekhaneun jadeulkke baksu
Ay neone deoke bunmyeonghi jeongsineul charyeotne
jjotgineun geo silheoseo ijen apeseo malhae
heorineun neo apeseo an gubhilge
Keep watching maennal bogireul barae
Hater hater talk talk
mwol meokeodo neonekkeon sohwa jaldwae
Take a fist or stone or a gunshot
dokhaejyeobeorin NINE badabwa Cherry bomb." Sarang being a baby ten year rapped Marks rapping part in one of his songs making her mother gasp at his daughter.

"Ohh why are you such a fat markling?" Donghyuck stood up from his swirl chair.

"Duh!! Mama its called blood line." Sarang giggled tapping her boots on the marble floors.

"You sound like Mark gave birth to you. Tsk." The brunette huffed lifting himself on the CEO's table.

"No!!! I is my Mommys princess. Oh Oh Renjunnie aunty showed me a picture of me in Mommys tummy. Now I know where I got my beauty from." The red haired girl swirled around giggling and Donghyuck was having heart eyes at how his baby girl seemed so grown up.

"Of course you have a gorgeous Mommy." The brunette chuckled singing along to some of Nct's song.

"Daddy no longer loves me~" Sarang dramatically fell on a Mark standee that she happened to beg her grand mother to get her and place it in Mommys office so Mommy wouldnt feel lonely.

"Drama queen pfft." Donghyuck scoffed at the fake crying child. "I thought you were sick."

"Mommy you are my vitamin D~ My Fullsun. Can I have a macaroon? A watermelon would be prefect right now." The beautiful child placed her head on Donghyucks thighs.

"Stop proving that you are indeed Mark Lee's daughter. Why cant you love strawberries instead? Huh?" Donghyuck pouted lifting Sarang onto his lap.

"I love strawberries Mommy. I have five every morning and evening and I NEVER smuggle some in my school bag to school. Tsk Tsk Uncle Jeno doesnt ALWAYS spoil me by buying me strawberry cheese cake after school. Im a darling Hyuckling Duckling Markling~" Sarang poked her mothers chubby rosey cheeks making Donghyuck giggle.

"I love you Strawberry head Sarang." Donghyuck kissed her chubby cheeks too.

"Mommy!!! Haha I love my Mommy mores~" Sarang slipped down and pulled Donghyuck to step down.

"My baby Kiara." Donghyuck giggled tagging along his daughter.

"My Nala and Simba!!" Sarang smiled up at her gorgeous mother. Chestnut hair and dark golden brown eyes that matched well with his golden skin. Oh how much she loved this man before her.

"Sweetheart please stay away from Daddy." Donghyuck crouched down to the childs level. "Please stop calling Mark Daddy."

"But Mommy you told me Mark Lee was my Daddy. And I love Daddy though I know he doesnt love me." Sarang hugged the brunettes neck and kissed her Mother on the nose."Let me keep calling him that. I promise I stag away from Daddy." The child pouted.

"Gosh okay. Just dont leave me okay. My heart would stop." Donghyuck caressed the rashes on his daughters skin. Her skin starting to burn up.

"Why would Mommys Love leave Mommy?" The little girl lifted her hands and Donghyuck stood up lifting the tired girl up.

"I dont know just Im worried." Donghyuck rubbed their cheeks together.

"S-She's m-my d-daughter?" The familiar deep voice sounded making Donghyuck and Sarang to look at the open door. There stood Mark, Shaking a lost look on his eyes. He took baby steps towards the brunette as Donghyuck backed until his back hit the table. Tears filled in small blue eyes, extending a finger to poke Sarangs chubby cheek.

"N-No w-wonder s-she looked j-just like me." Mark sniffled then frowned at the gorgeous boy who was currently hyperventilating. Donghyuck pushed Mark aside as he ran off with Sarang in his arms. Mark followed but Jaemin stood blocking the way.

"You've done enough damage young man." Jaemin glared at the red haired not knowing why Donghyuck ran off crying but they cared for each other that he knew the other was in pain even if Donghyuck did not explain. Renjun had already gone after the brunette.

"That child Is mine right? How?" Jaeminand Lucas froze. Mrs Park who just entered the company froze. How did he know? Now Jaemin understood.

"Take this! It would serve you right for what you did." Jaemin threw a punch on Marks face as he ran after his friend. The rapper fell onto the couch near by and frowned gritting his teeth to ease the pain.