Chapter Three: SleepOver

Jack's P.O.V:

Gabby and I stood there shocked, and of course, Gabby blabbed EVERYTHING to Sarah. After that, Sarah started fangirling like crazy.

"OMG!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR BARGING IN!! I mean, you're gonna be eighteen soon!! You can make good safe choices and Jack is immortal and will always be stuck at eighteen but, now I guess you will forever be stuck as a seventeen year old. But that's ok. Plus, you're immortal so you can't get pregnant or have a family so it's all good right? Anyways, I'll leave you love birds alone then. Haha. Well, I'm off to Isaiah's house. See ya." You wouldn't believe it, but Sarah said that entire thing, in one breath. Then left.

I chuckled, then looked down at Gabby. She looked sad.

"Snowflake? Are you ok...?" I asked, looking down at her.

She started crying, "Jack, we can't have a family. I can't have kids."

I looked down at her with sympathy in my eyes. I remember when we were kids, Gabby always dreamed of having kids of her own. And growing old with someone... But now she can't. I sighed, "You know... One day, after school... You could ask Manny if he could help you. Get pregnant and have a family. We could still have a family. Besides, you never know if a guardian can have kids or not. So, it still might be possible."

She looked at me with happiness in her eyes, I could tell that's what she wanted to hear.

I smiled at her happiness and we walked out of her room.

The house was completely empty. There was no one.

Gabby got a call and she quickly answered it, still sitting besides me, so I could hear part of the conversation.

Caller: Miss Taylor?

Gabby: Yes?

I couldn't hear what the caller said. But it left Gabby shocked.

Gabby: Are you sure?

Caller: Yes ma'am. And I understand- living- orphanage- adopted-friend-

That was all I could hear from him.

Gabby: No! No, no. That won't be necessary. I have my maids and my friends to watch over me.

Caller: Ok. Call this number if you ever need anything.

Gabby: Thank you sir.

Gabby hung up the phone and looked down.

"Hey? What was that about?" I looked at her with sad eyes.

"My parents died on their plane to Hawaii." She replied, looking up at me with a slight smile.

"Why are you smiling? That's awful." I gave her a confused look.

"No. It's not. It's sad. And I am sad. But, I never really knew them. So, it's fine. I'm fine. Think of it this way, I can have more fun now that I don't have to worry about them coming home." She said, still giving me a half smile, so I just smiled back.

*TIME GAP*

Two weeks ago Gabby died, and came back to life as the Guardian of Love, and her parents died while going on a plane to a vacation without Gabby. Karma is a bitch.

There me and Gabby were, completely alone in the house again. We kept stuffing our faces with chips, doughnuts, soda, and chocolate bars. We were on a Walking Dead marathon when Sarah burst through the door.

"PARTY!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Me and Gabby looked at each other in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Gabby asked, eating another doughnut.