Chapter Fifteen: Normal Day

Gabby's P.O.V:

I woke up in my heart room, and giggled as Snowball jumped on my tummy. I renamed my kitten, because I had so many snowflake things. I never got rid of them, they made me feel whole.

"Alright Snowball, I need to get ready." I said, picking up my one month old kitten, and placing her to the side.

She meowed a cute little squeak.

"Hey, it's not my fault. I have to work. Being Cupid doesn't take a day off." I answered her meow, and she just sat down.

I hopped out of bed, and put on my normal outfit, black leggings with a pink crop top that said "Love Master" and black high heel boots. I brushed my light pink hair, and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Bye Snowball! I'll be back later!" I exclaimed happily.

I flashed out of my castle, and into my office, where I got a message from North that read:

Dear Cupid,

I need you to come to the workshop. There is a new Guardian that we need to greet.

Sincerely,

North (Santa)

"Great. Just great." I mumbled to myself.

You see, I didn't like going to those types of things. I'd have to deal with the other Guardians, who didn't exactly "like me". And truthfully, I didn't care, cause I hated them too.

I flashed to North's workshop, where Tooth and Sandy were already waiting.

"Omg! Hi Cupid!!" Tooth exclaimed, being her normal bubbly self.

"Hey." I responded quietly, "Where's Kangaroo and the new dude?"

"Hey! I'm a BUNNY! Don't ya see the fluffy tail?" Bunny hollered from behind me.

I turned around swiftly and smiled, "Ok. Ok. Where's Goth and Heat?" I asked.

"Who invited Mrs. Love Expert?" Death asked from the globe.

"You know, you should be a lot nicer since you bring love." Summer explained.

I rolled my eyes, "Shouldn't you be happier since you bring laughter?"

"Hey Kangaroo!" And there he was. The one I hated the most out of all of them. Jack Frost.