Chapter Twenty One: Is It Over?

Gabby's P.O.V:

Jack kept ranting about how, "If Pitch touches me then he'll kill him" and Skylar would yell back, "His name is Jeydon not Pitch!" And that went on for an hour or so, until I've had enough.

"JUST SHUT UP! SOMEONE IS OUT TO KIDNAP ME AND YOU TWO ARE ARGUING ABOUT HIS NAME?!" I began to hover above the ground, and I could feel my face get hot.

"Woah." Jack said, his blue eyes wide.

"Just. Where are his memories?" I asked calming down.

"I don't know. I thought you had them." Jack replied, backing away slowly.

Sarah's P.O.V:

Gabby's face was a bright red. Her eyes were burning holes in Jack's soul. Her hair turned black.

"Gabby! You're having evil thoughts again!! Stop!!" Jack yelled out, trying to calm her down.

It didn't work.

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! YOU CALM DOWN!!" Gabby's voice cracked, and her eyes turned light blue, and her hair turned pink, "We need to find his memories Jack... We just have to!" She sobbed out.

"Hey. Hey, I know. I know. It's ok, we'll find them. Tooth'll know where they are. Ok? Come on." Jack held Gabby tight and kissed her forehead.

It made me think of my true love. Whoever he was. Wherever he was, I needed him.

"Hey...? Gabby? After this problem is over, can you tell me who my true love is?" I asked shyly.

"Of corse." Gabby whipped her tears.

"Come on, beautiful." Jack was about to pick Gabby up, when she stopped him.

"I can flash there. Meet ya there." She kissed his cheek then flashed out of the room.

Jack's P.O.V:

I quickly flew to Tooth's palace only to find her and Gabby arguing.

"I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE HIS FUCKING MEMORIES ARE!!!!!! YOU KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONES MEMORIES!!!!" Gabby screamed.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR DUMBASS LOST HIS MEMORIES!!!!!" Tooth yelled back.

This went on for 15 minutes, until I finally got annoyed and stopped them.

"GUYS! We need those memories Tooth, can you just give them to us?" I asked sweetly.

Of corse Tooth waved her hand and his memories appeared. She reached her arm out and handed me the golden cylinder.

"Thank you. Gabby. Let's go." I hissed at them.

"Great. Now you got ME in trouble." Gabby whisper-yelled at Tooth.

Tooth only rolled her eyes and flew away.

"Gabby, what the hell was THAT?" I asked as I flew off, carrying Gabby in my arms.

"What?! SHE was the one who wanted to fucking argue." Gabby said stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Ya gotta stop this constant arguing Snowflake. It's not good for you."

"Whatever. Let's just give Jeydon his memories back and find Rachel." Gabby rolled her eyes.

Before I could respond, she was flashed out of my hands. I heard an evil chuckle, then a muffled scream. I spun around to see that Gabby was tied up, and being held by Jeydon.

He began stroking her hair, and her eyes turned purple. Gabby started panicking and squirming to get free.

"Awe, my little nightmare, you can't get free from my grip." He chuckled.