Chapter Eleven: He's Back

Matt's P.O.V:

School wasn't the same without Gabby. Thomas and Isaiah still weren't back. Vivian and I broke up. She was cheating on me again.

A couple days after Vivian and I broke up, Gabby came back to school, without Jack. I was shocked, and didn't really talk to her. But, I knew I had to at some point. She was my life, and I threw her away for Vivian. What a dumb mistake.

I walked up to Gabby shyly, not really knowing what to say, "H-Hey Gabby. What's up?"

"Oh. Hi Matt. Nothing, just, getting my stuff out of my locker..." She replied, a little confused, "How's Vivian?"

My heart broke and my voice cracked, "She cheated on me."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." She said with sympathy in her voice, then her voice turned stern and cold, "I guess now you know what it feels like to have your heart ripped out of your chest and STOMPED ON!!!"

Gabby marched away in anger, and as I turned around, Jack was right there.

"What the hell did you do to Gabby?!" He boomed.

"N-Nothing. At least. Nothing that concerns you!!" I was pissed, and when I get pissed, I don't back down.

Jack got in my face, "It concerns me when my FIANCÉE RUNS AWAY CRYING!!!!!!!!"

My heart shattered to pieces, "G-Gabby and you a-a-are engaged?" I could barley get the words out of my mouth, my eyes burned and my knees got weak.

"Yeah. But, that doesn't concern you. I don't EVER want to see you talk to Gabby again. Hear me?!" He yelled, getting back in my face.

"Yeah." I said in a cold, emotionless voice.

Gabby would be mine, whether Jack liked it or not.

Rachel's P.O.V: (A/N Didn't see that coming did ya?!)

Gabby ran down the hall crying, Skylar and I quickly followed. We found her in the girls bathroom hidden in a stall. And I heard soft sobs coming from the stall.

"Gabby?? Are you alright?! What happened?!" Skylar asked concerned.

"I thought I was over Matt cheating on me. But then he told me how Vivian cheated on him, and he looked so sad and broken, and I remembered how that was me. How I wanted to kill myself after that happened. Why did he cheat on me?!" Gabby cried out.

"Because he's an idiot, and an asshole! He didn't know what he had when he had it, Gabby. You have Jack now. You guys are getting married!! Stop living in the past, and look towards your future!!" I responded, trying to make her feel better.

She opened the stall door and walked to the sink, she then began washing her face so it didn't look like she had been crying, "Thanks guys."

"That's what sisters are for!" Skylar and I said in sync.

We all giggled and walked out of the bathroom. Right away, of corse Jack was there.

"Are you alright?!" He asked, constricting Gabby in a tight hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to these girls." She smiled, gesturing towards me and Skylar.

"I'm glad you have such great friends." Jack smirked at us, and we just nodded.

"Me too." Gabby said.

Gabby's P.O.V:

Skylar and I were sitting on our couch in frustration. We couldn't find a wedding dress that described us. We went through thousands of dress magazines, and went to over 20 dress stores, and we came up with NOTHING.

"We'll look again tomorrow." Skylar yawned, "I'm going to bed."

"To cuddle with Jeydon!!!" I said in a lovey dovey voice.

"Shut up!" Skylar slapped my arm and we giggled. "While I do that, you get to go and cuddle with Jack!" She mimicked my voice.

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes playfully as we laughed.

Skylar and I walked our separate ways, and when I got to my bedroom, I plopped on the bed. Jack appeared in the window and leaned against the frame.

"No luck?" He asked smirking.

"None at all." I sighed.

Jack laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "You'll find it." He assured me.

I turned towards him and smiled, "What on Earth did I do to deserve someone as great as you?"

"I was asking myself the same question." He kissed me gently, and pulled away smiling.

I rested my head on his chest, and smelled him. He smelled like winter. His bare chest was cool, and kept me from getting too hot under the covers. Being next to him made me sleepy.

My eyes began to droop, and before I fully fell asleep, I was able to say, "I love you."

"I love you more." Jack kissed my forehead.

And with that, I was in my dreamland.