Chapter Eighteen: It's You

Gabby's P.O.V:

They say, "All fairytales have a happy ending", but, what about MY happy ending? Non of my friends remember me. They know me as Cupid, the hatful loveless immortal who has dark thoughts...

"Gabby. I don't think we should-" I cut Tooth off from continuing.

"I don't give a fuck what you think! Give me my boyfriend's and friends memories!" I hollered.

Truthfully, after remembering the shit she did to me, I didn't want to talk to her anymore. I remembered how bad she treated me.

"Gabby! I'm pregnant with Jack's baby! Do you really want him to go through that?!" She screamed.

I could feel my heart snap, and my knees began to buckle. When I looked into her eyes, I could see she was lying.

"No. You're not. Give me my fiancées memories! NOW!" I was ready to rip her heart out and crush it in my hand. (A/N Sorry. I've been watching a lot of Once Upon A Time.)

"Gabby. Please. Don't make me." She started.

"ILL KILL YOU MYSELF IF YOU DONT!" I was dead serious now.

No more fucking around. I've been alone. And empty for five years.

"FINE! Here." She handed me four gold cylinders.

One had a picture of Jack, with brown hair and brown eyes, I knew what she was doing, "Give me Jack's new memories. Not his old ones."

She then rolled her eyes, and handed me a new one. This one had Jack. With his normal white hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I snatched it from her and looked at the rest. And one of them was Jeydon. Skylar's fiancée. Her true love.

"Why do I have Jeydon's?" I asked before I flashed out.

"Because you idiot. He's the new Boogeyman." She hissed.

I rolled my eyes and flashed back to my workshop. When I got there, Jack was still waiting.

"You're still here?" I asked, a little happy now that I remembered him.

"Yeah. You said you'd tell me my true love. So, I'm waiting." He complained.

I held out his two golden cylinders, and he looked at them, then me. Confusion in his eyes.

"These have your memories. Watch the one with brown hair first. Then the one with white." I explained.

"Ok..." He said, unsure of what he was doing.

He placed his two fingers in the middle, then spaced out.

I looked around, and saw Snowball laying on my desk.

"Snowball! Dafague?! You're on important papers!!" I argued.

She looked up at me sleepily, then did a quiet meow.

"Oh. Whatever." I said with attitude.

"That didn't tell me my true love. It told me about my sister. And how I died." Jack said from behind me.

"I know. THIS one, has your true love in it." I said, pushing the one with his white hair towards him.

Jack's P.O.V:

I nodded my head, and took the gold cylinder. I pushed my two fingers in the middle, and got lost in my memories.

Jack's Flashback:

I was walking down the halls of middle school. It was about the second week into school, and as I was walking, I saw Toothiana beating up a new kid. At first, being the bully I was, I laughed. Then I saw the girls face. She had beautiful deep brown eyes, and black hair that draped over her shoulders perfectly. Even though she looked in pain, she was beautiful.

I had to stop Tooth. So I quickly grabbed her hand before she could slap the beautiful mystery girl.

"TOOTHIANA! What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, my eyebrows connecting.

"Jack. Baby. You weren't supposed to be back for another week." Tooth said innocently.

"Don't call me baby. I broke up with you last year." I helped the girl up, "I don't EVER want to see you messing with her again!"

I grabbed the new girl and we started walking down the halls together.

"I'm Jack Frost." I said smiling, trying to break the awkward silence between us.

"I'm Gabrielle Taylor. My friends call me Gabby."

End of Flashback:

Jack's Flashback:

I was walking around Gabby's party. It was the first party of seventh grade, so of corse Gabby threw it. She went from being a loser to the most popular and hottest girl in school!

I was about to tell Gabby how I felt. That I had a huge crush on her, when I saw her and Thomas making out. I ran out of the party and into Gabby's bedroom.

A couple minutes later, Gabby walked in, "Hey? Jack? Are you ok?"

"Oh. Yeah, I'm great. Why don't you go make out with Thomas some more?" Sarcasm was dripping from my voice.

"He's my boyfriend, Jack! Why do you want me to do?!" She argued.

"HE SHOULDN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! HE'S A PLAYER!!!!" I hissed.

It broke her to hear those words. I could see it in her eyes.

"YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!!!!" She screamed.

I stared at the ground. Trying to calm down. Trying to keep all my anger inside, but hearing her voice reminded me that I was still pissed at Thomas.

"Jack, I'm so-" was all she said, before my anger consumed me, and I threw my hand towards her, my palm facing her. A bright light flashed, and when I looked at Gabby, she was on the ground. Out cold. And white stripes formed in her hair.

End of Flashback:

Jack's Flashback:

Gabby and I were in her room. Her pink hair was wet, and in a curly mess. She was wearing a small blue towel that only went half way down her thighs, an hugged her curves perfectly. Her eyes were a light blue, and tears were threatening to escape.

She was holding my hands, and looked up at me with sad eyes, "I'm gonna miss you, even if I can't remember you. I'll feel empty."

"Hey, we'll see each other again. We just won't remember." I said, trying to make it better.

"I love you." She sobbed as she pecked me on the lips.

"I love you more." I replied, kissing her back.

End of Flashback:

I took a deep breath, an looked around at my surroundings. Gabby was staring at me in awe, and she had a little white kitten on her lap.

"It's you..." I said, mesmerized by my fiancée, who I hadn't remembered in years.

"Hello my love." She smiled.

We threw our arms around each other and held tight into an embrace.

"It's you." I said again. Knowing that my true love was back, and no one, not even Manny, was taking her away again.