Chapter Eight: Evil Agent

Isaiah's P.O.V:

My plan. The plan. Pitch's plan. Thomas and I had to go through with it, or else...

Who am I kidding?! We wanted to! Ever since Jack saved Gabby from Toothiana, she's all he cared about. He wouldn't bully people anymore, he wouldn't flaunt that he was the most popular guy in school. Pitch's plan was simple. Gain Gabby's trust, find out her weaknesses, then report back to him. Thomas actually did fall in love with her. He never stopped. But he continued with the plan because it meant Jack Frost dead, and Gabby Taylor out of the way. Sarah? I used her from the beginning. I mean. Come on. Who would date her? Pitch got Gabby. And all we had to do, was wait for Jack to come. And he was gonna come.

Jack's P.O.V:

I had to get Gabby. Had to. I knew only three people who could help me in this situation. Sarah, Skylar and Rachel. Skylar and Rachel were two other people in Gabby's group. It was Gabby, Sarah, Skylar, and Rachel. Skylar and Rachel were in Canada. Skylar was living with her boyfriend, Jeydon Wale, and Rachel was visiting her. Gabby and I were gonna visit the next day. But, she got kidnapped.

I raced to the school and pulled Sarah out of her cooking class.

"Hey! What the hell?! Jack! We were just about to make cheesecake!" Sarah complained.

I took a deep breath, "PitchkidnappedGabbyandnowwehavetosaveher!!" I don't think she could understand me, because she wasn't freaking out like I was.

"Ok. Let's try this again." Sarah said.

"Pitch kidnapped Gabby and now we have to save her!!" I said, still fast, but not too fast.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!! WE NEED TO GET SKYLAR AND RACHEL!!!!!! NOW!!!!!" Sarah screamed, grabbing my hand and yanking me out the door.

Next stop, Canada.

Skylar's P.O.V:

I was just sitting on the couch, snuggled up next to Jeydon Wale, my boyfriend. He was a little older then me, six years to be exact. But, we were in love. Rachel was in the kitchen making herself something to eat. I felt a gust of cool air, and I knew it was Jack, Gabby's crush. She's liked him for three years, and she called me a couple days before, and told me that they were finally together.

Jack had a worried look in his eyes, and he had Sarah with him, but no Gabby.

"Hey! Where's Gabby?" I asked being my usual bubbly self, then Sarah's face hardened. She looked angry.

"Pitch, kidnapped her-" was all Jack had to say before Rachel dashed into the living room.

"HELL NO!!! LET'S GO!!!" She screamed, grabbing my arm, followed by Sarah's, "LETS GO FROST BOY!!!!! BRING US TO PITCH'S CAGE SO I CAN BEAT HIS ASS!!!!!"

"I AGREE!!" Sarah screamed.

Jack smirked, "Sarah, you have to hop on my back, like I'm giving you a piggy back ride, Skylar, you can already fly, so carry-"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT!!!!!! YOU CAN FLY?!?!" Sarah and Rachel both screamed.

I never told anyone this, only Jack because I've known him for 200 years. I'm immortal. I'm known to humans as The White Death. They find me as a legend in Scotland. They think that if you learn about me, I'll knock at their door and kill you once you open it. But, that's not the truth. I'm like the Grim Reaper. I only take you, when it's your time. And, I always know when something or someone is about to die, so I can fly from place to place to get there quicker.

"Yeah. I'm the Grim Reaper... Tada!" I waved my arms and did jazz hands.

Sarah, Rachel and Jeydon all stared at me in awe.

"I'm your boyfriend. And you never told me. Dafuque is this?!" Jeydon was joking near the end, at the beginning he acted serious.

He chuckled, grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed my nose making me giggle.

"Ok. This is cute and touchy and shit, but. GABBY IS STILL FUCKING KIDNAPPED!!!!" Rachel screamed at us.

"Right. Sorry." I pecked Jeydon's lips and grabbed Rachel.

We were off. Off to find my best friend. Off to find Jack's girlfriend. Off to find, Pitch's hide out. Off to find that evil agent.

A/N SORRY!!!! I know I haven't updated in a while. And, someone is reading this book who is one of my best friends. She's actually, (in this story and real life) Skylar. And she's gonna be VERY shocked to read that I made her the Grim Reaper. Kinda a twist, don't cha think? Yeah. Everyone in this story are my real life friends, (except Jack Frost. I WISH) so, I thought I'd give them some credit. And most people wouldn't be excited about this, but I am, 112 reads on this book! Yay me! Lmao! Thanks! I'll update soon! I promise! Believe me, Skylar most likely won't leave me alone until I do update again.

Thanks for reading!! LOVE YA SNOWFLAKES!!!

-GDP