A/N

I'm an awful person! I know! I promised I would never do this but I just have to! I'm sorry!!

Anyways, so, I'll be updating this story soon, I hope. School. Ugh. Yeah. It's getting in my way. Plus, I have three new books coming out soon, so PLEASE read them. I think they're REALLY good.

1.) there's Join Me. It's about a girl who loves to read, and one day, she can start to hear things people would never say out loud, and she realizes, that she's hearing peoples thoughts. So, there's that.

OR

2.) Without A Home (Big 8 FanFiction) so, this one is about how the big 8 (Jack, Elsa, Rapunzel, Eugene, Merida, Hiccup, Anna and Kristoff) grow up together in an orphanage and Jack gets offered popularity and it's this huge thing and yeah.

OR

3.) I'm in Love With You. This one will take a while to publish, but it's about a girl on her freshmen year, and she falls in love with her best friend after her and her boyfriend break up and she's devastated and her best friend of 11 years, FINALLY GETS OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE!!! Yay for him!

And, there's another one, sorry.

SO

4.) My Best Friend Sarah. This is pretty much the story of my best friend, and she really wanted me to write it and publish it for you guys, so, yeah. Please read it or she'll kill me. Haha!

Again, sorry it's not an update, but I PROMISE I will update soon. LOVE YA SNOWFLAKES!

-GDP