Un

Victoria landed at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Arlington, Virginia

Victoria landed at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Arlington, Virginia. It would be about a twenty minute drive to Washington DC in good weather. Although she expected it'd take longer due to the weather. Her car had been waiting for her in the parking lot when she had landed.

The trip itself was one way as there was no set day for her return. Victoria was going to enjoy her stay as much as possible. She planned to surprise Sam with a visit.

"Siri, play favorite playlist on shuffle," her monotone voice spoke into the mic of her phone as she drove down the road. Swiftly she turned in the windshield wipers as rain began to fall on the road.

In a matter of seconds the car was filled with a sweet song she had fallen in love with many years ago. A song that reminded her of all the good times she had experienced in life.

"She keeps her Moet et Chandon in her pretty cabinet," she sang along.

She sang along to the song as she attempted to navigate the road through the twists and turns. Her phone rang.

"Hayes speaking."

"Is that the way to say hello to an old friend?"

She laughed as she knew who was speaking. "I'm sorry Dave. What could I do for you?"

"I want to call in a favor."

"It's one in the morning, but it can be arranged. What's the favor?"

"I need you to pilot a plane. The roads are closed due to the storm. According to the time your flight landed plus the delays I believe you're only about five minutes out."

Victoria skillfully made a u-turn. "On my way. Same landing strip as usual?"

"Exactly."

"Any chance I could do some fieldwork?"

"Already cleared it with Strauss. Still have your badge?"

"You know I do. Strauss let me keep it after the last mission. Think you could get me a firearm in less then ten minutes?"

"Sure thing. Anything else?"

"Get me a good sandwich and some coffee. Also I'll be using your office to change into something more appropriate. Could you please keep this under wraps? I'm supposed to be coming back to the BAU next week."

"I'll do my best, but you know how these things spread. I need you here as soon as physically possible."

"Roger that sir."