Part 1

Heyo welcome to this new story it is different from my usual Jyrus story this one will be whatever you call Marty and TJ, perhaps Tarty as RosalinaBeck3150 (Active reader on the Andi Mack fandom) calls it. I know how I want the relationship to go, but how they get together I am iffy on.

Chapter 1 - Start Of Something Beautiful

General P.O.V.

TJ Kippen, the basketball star, he is popular with lots of friends and a loving family what more could he need?

He needs what most boys don't a boyfriend, his teammates wouldn't expect their team captain to be some fairy.

Little do they know TJ has had his eye one a certain someone who just might be a boy who failed the basketball team and landed on the track team.

Marty, the track star, he failed making the basketball team and he is a funny and nice guy and his family doesn't seem to care about any of that, they want him to get serious and find himself a lady to call his own.

Problem is that he is fairly confident that a women is not what he wants nor needs to be happy, there is however a basketball player that never seemed to notice him.

They had shared so many classes together and Marty was furious that TJ could not manage to remember his name.

Or at least that is just what Marty thought.

The truth of the matter is that TJ knew his name very well, just when Marty showed up to basketball tryouts he didn't want to just show off how well he knows his name.
TJ played it off cool and pretend like he didn't recall who Marty was, if he were to remember his name and all this stuff about him, it could come off as suspicious.

Back in Science class Marty was trying to do anything he could to make TJ notice him who sits diagonally in front of him.

Marty ruffled through his backpack unzipping one of the smallest pockets to pull out a pad of sticky notes.

He ripped off the top one sat it on his desk and slipped the pad back into his backpack.

Taking the singular note he folded it up into a small chinese flick football.

Awe he thought, nice and simple.

TJ was sitting, with his attention upfront like Marty's should be, and he was not expecting the paper made contraption to land right onto his back.

It was delayed, but it still happened, TJ swatted his back right where the football hit and grabbed it with his hand pulling it around front to open his hand to see what it was.

Meanwhile Marty was getting a kick out of it, he just thought it was so funny to see TJ smash it into his back like it was a bug.

"Phftah ahah" Marty let out a air filled laugh as he thought what it would have been like if he had launched a ketchup packet at him.
He couldn't stop laughing at how funny it would be for the ketchup packet to hit his back, followed up by TJ smashing it onto himself, freeing the ketchup that is trapped on the inside.

Marty didn't even notice when TJ was turned around aiming the football at him between his fingers, then he flicked it with his other hand.

The little paper triangle soared through the air... in the wrong direction, his trajectory was all wrong, he saw that, subsequently he whipped back around so whoever it might hit will not suspect him as the attacker.

That was how class went, Marty once again tried to get his crushes attention and to his knowledge he didn't even look back at him once.

TJ knew all too well that his attacker today was Marty, what can he say it wasn't the first strike that he had fallen victim to.