Part 10

Yeah, so here it comes more of that snowstorm, I don't really know what else to say, besides I hope I have another snow day.

Chapter 10 - Snowed In

The house got darker as the day was coming to a end, and the winds stayed strong not giving up their fight.

The sky was raining down dumpsters full of snow, and ice that got whipped around in the atmosphere.

The candle lights inside the house seemed to have a fine glow to them.

In the meantime Tina, and her husband were venturing around getting blankets, and sleeping bags.

TJ, and Marty took some candles up to TJ's room where they spaced them around.

The house still held some of its heat, but that heat would not last forever, and everyone there knew that.

You'd think that the blankets she fetched would be going around the people, but no, TJ's dad was hanging them up at all the windows.

It blocked out the dying light from the outside world, but it also helped to keep some of the cold blocked out.

It wouldn't do much, but it was better than freezing to death.

Luckily for them they had ate their dinner before the power went out, well luckily they had it made before the power went out.

They were preparing for the worst, the power may be out for days, who knows the storm seemed like it might go on a lifetime.

Meanwhile Jonah was using up his phone's battery up on a phone call with Cyrus.

"So are you, and your mom freezing up in your house?" Cyrus asked.

"No, not yet, heh," Jonah let out a fake laugh, "how long do you think the power will be out?"

"You know, I don't think anyone knows, I hope not too terribly long. But like for real you need to come on over with your mom, y'all can stay with us."

Jonah sighed, "I know, I know, it's just my mom she isn't too big of a fan over that idea, she thinks it will be like intruding, and leeching off of you guys."

"Just try to convince your mom, maybe in the morning if the storm died down, or stopped, and the powers still out, layer up, and come over you guys don't live that far away."

"A walk through the snow is not exactly the same as is it on normal sunny day-"

"-It was sunny today," Cyrus corrected him.

"Oh don't be like that, maybe my brain cells are freezing up. Anyways I probably should hang up so I can still have battery left to tell you what she says."

"Okay, I'm just chilling here, actually know what this is really ironic, because we are not actually chilling the sense of temperature wise, but in the sense of-"

"Chill babe," Jonah told him to quit his rambling, "what were you saying."

"I'm just saying I'm here probably only one of the few places that has heat, and electricity, and it sure could be a lot better with my boyfriend here. And you know my house is big, we got room for the both of you."

"Okay, I gotta go, I hope I can make the treacherous journey to your house, that is if she my mom agrees."

"Okay well try not to freeze to death, I'll miss my boyfriend."

"Oh Cyrus I'll be fine, you make my heart warm."

"Awe, I wish you were here."

"Me too, you know it kinda sounds like we are a really old sentimental couple."