Part 6

Episode four made me so confused at the end, like what does Jonah love someone else or is he still in love with Andi?

Chapter 6 - Never Ending Cycle

General P.O.V.

Halloween was over, and the fun festivities had stopped, things were settling back down.

While away from school Marty had become so comfortable with his sexuality, or so he thought.

It wasn't until he was at school again that problems started to arise that made him wonder if Cyrus or Jonah had similar problems.

Right off the bat when he was at breakfast one of his pals had asked him, "are you really daing TJ?"

This question made him freeze up a bit, it shouldn't have he knew the answer, yet it came out delayed, "ye-yeah."

"For real?"

Marty got aggravated he just told him yes, so why was he asking again?
Does he not believe Marty, what was his problem?

Was it really that hard to understand that a guy can be dating another guy, has this person never seen a real life homosexual?

Marty told him, "I just told you, yes."

"I don't believe you," he says back earning a, "not my problem," from Marty.

Was it going to be like this all day long?

Like what did he have to do to get his point across, did he have to stand up on the table with TJ, and kiss him?

Is that what the people were wanting to see, would that make them believe that he is gay?

What would it take?

TJ being from a super supportive family was expecting all to be chill, and kind at school, sadly that is not what he had gotten.

TJ started off his day from a girl pulling him aside before he could enter his first hour classroom.

She asks him, "are you gay?"

There was no greeting or build up, just out of the blue, are you gay?

That is what caught TJ off guard, and made him absentmindedly respond, "what?"

Once again she asked in a low voice, "are you gay?"

TJ swore he could march through the halls, and announce it, but now being face to face with people, it seemed like a fantasy.

It was not as easy as he thought, she looked as if she might curb stomp him if he said yes.

Despite that TJ winced, and said, "mhm."

"Okay," she said satisfied, and walked off, leaving TJ feeling weird.

Why did she want to know, what's it to her?

Was she planning on telling everyone else?

That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, it would just be less people that he had to come out to.

Both boys, TJ, and Marty had picked up on subtle changes in the atmosphere.

Was it real or just paranoia?

Two kids would whisper, and then look back at one of them, and then whisper once more, and go back to classwork.

It was unclear what it was, but that didn't stop both boys from assuming it was something about him or his boyfriend.

Is that what they are now? The talk of the school?

It was driving them slightly crazy, what were the people saying about them, was it good things?