Part 5

I hear that Andi Mack is switching back to Fridays in a attempt to get more views, does anyone know when this will take effect? Urh Halloween still ain't here, and well I couldn't help me, so here's more Hallows Eve.

Chapter 5 - StoryTime

General P.O.V.

Cyrus woke up to a surplus of messages from the group chat, Buffy, Andi, and Jonah.

How long could they of all stayed up talking?

Did I even want to check their messages? Cyrus contemplated.

Well there isn't much else he is doing, so why not.

The group chat along with Andi, and Buffy's texts were all about the same asking where Cyrus is, and trying to explain that I need to chat with Jonah.

Cyrus was cautious to make sure the final conversation he opened up was Jonah's, who was requesting to discuss the horrible mistake of last night.

Cyrus - Hey, You up???

Jonah - Yeh, so about last night...

Cyrus - Go on

Jonah - Gosh I don't even know where to start

Cyrus - I can start with a I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me

Jonah - Yeah so about that, Buffy told me that you like me?

Cyrus - Of course she told you >:(

Jonah - I'm glad she did, clearly you were never going to XD

Cyrus - Why would it matter if you knew or not?

Jonah - Well did you ever think the feelings were mutual

Cyrus - If that's the case you don't got much room to talk about never telling the other one.

Jonah - Fair point. I heard that TJ is having a bonfire tonight, I know we all went out with them last night, but this could be two in a row, and we could go together, like just me, and you

Cyrus - Hmm, why don't you just ask it, like as a couple? You already know I like you, what are you waiting for?

Jonah - Oh yeah XD. Must've slipped my mind.

Cyrus - I'm waiting

Jonah - Cyrus Goodman will you go out with me?

Cyrus - Hmm IDK I'll have to think about it

Jonah - Oh come on

Cyrus - Fine, yes Yes YES!

Jonah - I predicted you would say yes

Cyrus - Wow, it's as if you knew my feelings I have for you, I wonder how in the world you found out...

Jonah - I'm magic, it definitely wasn't Buffy... or Andi

Cyrus - Heh, so next time you won't be asking what I'm doing?

Jonah - WDYM

Cyrus - If I try to kiss you again

Jonah - Still sorry about that

TJ - Hey I just found out Jonah, and Cyrus are coming, are you?