Part 7

Dang it's chapter seven already. Eek I just found out that TJ won't be in the second half of season three, so no Tyrus? I can only hope so!

Chapter 7 - Rumor

TJ had just been trying to fight George in the locker room, just in time Marty was able to stop TJ with a kiss.

A silence filled the room as the boys stared in awe at what just happened.

TJ went from being restrained from fighting to being kissed by his restraint.

Marty whispered into his ear, "let's go babe," and they took off leaving the locker room.

"I can't believe you did that!" TJ said to Marty, who defended himself by saying, "it was the only way I knew how to get you to stop."

"You could've just let me kick his ass," TJ said making Marty comment back, "or I could have stopped you, because you got told by your mother to not get into any trouble today, which is exactly what I done, because I'm a good boyfriend."

"He still deserves to get his ass kicked though, right?" TJ asked.

"Ugh violence isn't the answer to everything," Marty told him as they kept walking making their way out of the school.

TJ's mom, Tina has been driving them home after practice, because there was no sense in Marty getting a seperate ride when he was always coming over.

The weekends were great with for them, without school on saturday Marty had always slept over, which Tina did not that much.

She made sure to check on them before going to bed, and when she wakes it, which all made sense.

Think about it Tina made rules that TJ had to follow about boys being up in his room.

Those rules went out the window after that one study session with Marty, where they broke a rule.

That one rule has been broken so many times if someone was keeping count of it, they would surely have a string of numbers long enough to reach the moon, and back.

During the car ride home TJ could not stop thinking about the locker room, and what went down.

Marty, and TJ were already out of the closet, and people knew about them dating, but letting them all see TJ is gay along with Marty, and dating, just all three of those shown with one gesture seemed too much.

George was already hating on Marty, and things would probably only get worse now that they know a weak spot, his sexuality.

TJ's parents raised him strong, and proud of his sexuality, and oh boy did TJ wish that were the same for Marty.

He went from crying on his chest about his father who was displeased at the start, to doing things like kissing with their friend group.

Jonah, and Cyrus had even gotten together, which made Marty feel so much better knowing that him, and TJ are not the only ones.

But somehow that just wasn't enough, these things about his sexuality still got to him.

It crushes TJ to see Marty go from laying his head on him, using him like a pillow doing stuff on his phone, to seeing him lay his phone down, flipping around, and crying softly onto him while holding him.

At these moments TJ would lift up Marty's phone to see what had upset his boyfriend, whether it be something like a LGBT chat where someone had joined saying, "y'all are fucking disgusting! Do us a favor and KYS there is a reason why you're hated!" to something like a youtube comment thread that is a long strand of homophobic comments that made his stomach uneasy.