Part 9

Hiya! I'm super thrilled with the ship war, since the downfall of Tyrus has happened. It's crazy how people thought Tyrus was endgame after the lookback scene, did they forget Jyrus had one first? Either way Cyrus is a lil hoe for team captains!

Chapter 9 - Winter's Grasp

Winter snuck up the residents of Shadyside.

Light fluffy snow covered the mountains, and ground allowing for kids to play out in the snow, and build snowmen with their pink frostbitten noses.

Marty made it over to TJ's house where the neighborhood snowball fight was taking place.

Packed up in double layered socks, snow boots, underwear, jeans, snow pants, shirt, light jacket, waterproof overcoat, gloves, waterproof gloves, earmuffs band, hood, winter hat, everyone was prepared for the outside weather.

All the snow in the surrounding area was messed up from kids grabbing it, and running through it even to making snow angels in it.

"Behind you!" TJ called out to Marty who checked behind him when doing so he got pelted by a snowball right on his back which made him spin around, and see that TJ had thrown it at him.

That dastardly boy, Marty had to return the fire on him, by the time that Marty bent over to make a snowball he was attacked again this time from someone other than TJ.

What's the big deal?
Marty realized that he was in the center of the match, that explained why he was getting targeted.

A few more snowballs got launched at him, but he ran away from it all, to go back by TJ who pretend like he was going to launch another frozen ball at him.

"Is your neighborhood this crazy every year?" Marty said loudly so TJ could hear him over the people screaming.

"Yeah! Pretty fun right?"

Marty shook his head yes, and together they pushed the snow into a little mountain that TJ packed down lifting with both hands holding against his chest as one huge glob of snow.

It honestly looked like he ripped up a chunk of the Earth.

TJ fast walked over to a small looking boy who was squatted over eating the snow off of his gloves.

"TJ no!" Marty yelled at him as he realized that TJ was going to hurt him with that large of a thing of snow.

That thing was about one third of the size of him he thought.

Sure enough TJ dropped that sucker down on him while he held his arms up shielding his face.

It struck his lap breaking into five to six pieces that the boy used to throw back at TJ with him being so close.

TJ knew that the boy was going to be fine, because he has been doing that for the past couple of years.

After a while some parent's came outside, and got their shivering children to go back inside with them.

Soon enough it seemed like TJ, and Marty were the only ones outside, and TJ came up to him, and said, "dare you to whip out your dick, and bury it in the snow."

"Hell no, it'll freeze, and fall off," Marty told him.

"Aw okay, let's make a giant snowball," TJ suggested.

Marty agreed, and watched as TJ got down onto his knees pulling in all the snow around him in his arms into a pile in the center.

It started rolling it chasing after it on his knees, while it formed into a cylinder shape.