Part 11

Anyone still reading this, or do I just abandon it, and stick to smut stories only? The storming rages on...

Chapter 11 - Snow More

Marty woke up to find that TJ had his morning wood poking in his buttocks still, just how it was when they had fallen asleep.

"Mm, TJ," Marty groaned trying to roll over to face him, but the sleeping TJ just held Marty in tighter with his arms not letting him escape, then again if Marty did pull away from TJ's naked body the cold would strike the both of them.

Marty smirked then moved his lower half all around rubbing up against TJ until he finally woke up saying, "wha-what's happening here?"

"Nothing, just I wanted you to let go of me, so I can flip around, and face you again," Marty told him.

"Way to tease a guy tho, look what you did to me."

"It was like that when I woke up, now move your arm."

TJ moved his arm, and Marty rolled around till he came chest to chest with TJ as he pulled Marty in closer with his member poking into the runners belly.

"Think we'll have school monday?" TJ asked.

"Hopefully."
"Listen babe I love you, but don't be sayin stupid stuff like that," TJ told him.

"It's not stupid tho, the weather is horrible, and we are going to freeze, if we have school that means that the weather got better. But yeah I guess that actually is pretty dumb to say we just need the power back on, I don't know I guess I just kinda for-"
TJ shut him up with a kiss, "sorry I had to, you started rambling."
Marty just laid there, and blushed, "is this really how we have to tough out the storm, laying together for hours, like what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know we still do have battery life on some devices, if we wanna watch something."

"That's what we always do cuddle, and watch stuff," Marty complained.

"That's because you won't let us have sex, like come on man I swear you tease me sometimes brushing your hand across my junk."

"Like this?" Marty smirked reaching down, and grabbing his hard dick.

"Exactly like that you little tease."
Marty let go, "why thank you."

TJ just stared at Marty until he asked, "what?"

TJ answered him, "I'm trying to figure out what it is that you want with me if it is not my body."

"I just want someone to love me, because apparently at my house I am never good enough."

"Awe I do love you though," TJ said sweetly.

"I know that is why I want nothing, but like for real you should have been there when I did not make the basketball team last year, or when I had brought home my report card that had a C on it."

"Well your dad sucks, and you know it, but luckily for you I can be your daddy wink wink."

"Oh TJ, ever think for one moment that you are a bit too much."

"Nope," TJ responded simply.

"I'd never call you daddy by the way," Marty told him sounding full of himself.
"Try telling me that again when I'm pounding your ass hardcore showing no mercy."

"Timothy James Kippen, what in the world has gotten into you, I never want to hear you speak like that again!" Tina shouted angrily from the doorway that was now open.

"Oh shit," TJ said to Marty quietly.

"I better not find out you two are having sex yet, you're both underage, and can wait."
"When did you have first have sex? Hmm?" TJ asked.