Part 3

So, this story is happening... I'm not sure where I am going with it, I guess that is fine, though.

Chapter 3 - Another One

General P.O.V.

Marty was the one smirking this time, when he had said, "hey TJ, how about you teach me all your fancy dribbling tricks?"

"I mean, I can try to," TJ told him.

It was just dribbling a ball, it can't be that hard, Marty was sure that he would be able to do it when the time comes.

Possibly the only thing getting in his way of not being able to do it, would be his own fear of failing.

After that one night, Marty could not stop thinking about the kissing that happened, not going to lie Marty enjoyed it a lot, and the same can be said for TJ.

TJ came up with a clever idea to get more of Marty's sweet smooches that he desired with a burning passion.

Just the thought of it was enough to bring a smile to TJ's face, but hey what can he say, he loves it.

And by it he means kissing Marty, and by that he means he loves Marty.

The question that was on both of their minds was why are they not dating yet?

They literally had both confessed their feelings for each other, guess they were both too caught up in the moment to ask.

Asking the other one out shouldn't be a scary thing to do, what are they going to say?

The answer to that is a big fat yes, neither one of the tees had a valid reason to turn down the other, so they wouldn't.

Practice, Marty sat on a bench outside while he watched TJ slowly dribble back, and forth between his legs.

That was step one was the good ol between the legs, lots of people can do it, and to be fair it is not that tricky of a thing to do.

Marty gave it a shot, and the result had TJ wheezing, he couldn't breath he was laughing that hard.

When Marty had tried he passed it down to the ground under his spread legs, and it bounced right back up to get the money shot, that was not enjoyable to Marty.

Once TJ had stopped laughing when Marty had shot him a angry look he suggested, "go on try it again."

Marty refused like a little kid, "no I don't want to."

"Why not?" TJ asked like he did not know the answer, and the thing is that TJ did know the answer he just wanted to hear Marty say it outloud.

"Cause, it might hit my crotch again, and that fucking hurt."

TJ pouted, making a sad baby face, "awhe poor thing, sounds like you need some motivation to do it, " Marty had nodded in agreement, "so how about this, if you can do it, you win another kiss."

Just trying to be frustrating Marty asked, "oo sounds great, how will the kiss be from?"

Raising a eyebrow TJ asked, "who do you think?"

Marty bluntly answered, "you," which made TJ repeatedly tap his nose saying, "ding ding ding."

Distracting himself Marty found himself admiring TJ's face, focusing in on the lips that will be on his soon enough.

After trying a few more times, with the help of TJ giving a comment on what he done each time, Marty was able to do it.

TJ got uncomfortably close to Marty which made Marty ask, "what are you doing?"