Part 8

I think the ship wars caused the downfall of both Jyrus, and Tyrus.

Chapter 8 - Rumor (Part 2)

Marty learned to accept all the love that he was getting from TJ's family.

Sure his own family made him think that he was not getting much, because he did not deserve it, but after a while he realized that he's no different.

George was busy as can be getting the word about things that were not necessarily truthful.

He was texting, and messaging getting more, and more people to go around spreading the word.

Jonah, and Cyrus were both keeping their relationship a little more hidden.

Away from school they done whatever, but at school it was just like normal friends.

Neither one of them was very concerned about letting the whole world know about their relationship, none of that mattered.

It wasn't until sunday when Marty got a very interesting message from Amber, that ordered him to call her.

This was out of the ordinary for her to just tell him to call her, so he of course had to call to see what it was about.

"Hey," Amber said.

"Hiya, so what is it?"

"What is what?"

"Don't be like that you told me to call you."

"Oh yeah, um how do I put this... I got told that you, and TJ had sex."

"Um what?"

"That you, and TJ had sex, he fucked you."

"But we didn't."

"That's what people are getting told."

"Who is telling people these lies?"

"I really wish I knew, but I don't."

"Could you figure out?"

"Nope, sorry."

"Okay well I got to go."

"Bye sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news."

What the actually hell, there is only one person that came to Marty's mind of who would be telling people these things, George.

Did all of this really happen because of the kiss?

It was fine, just a rumor if people aren't brave enough to go up, and call us a faggot they aren't going to mention anything about this.

Marty went ahead, and texted TJ about what he was just told.

He was not too thrilled, but he told Marty that it was fine, and people are allowed to have sex with their boyfriends.

Marty didn't tell TJ how it was making him feel which was like a bitch.

If people are getting told that TJ fucked him, that might be the only thing they know about him.

With new people he will automatically get judged as the guy who got fucked by TJ.

Any thoughts about that are bound to negative, it ain't nothing like that's the kid who skipped a grade.

Marty didn't want to spend the rest of the night thinking about that, then again he has no control over what his mind thinks about.

The time had came for school, and Marty was really paranoid.

Last week it had been about if kids were talking, and saying things about him dating TJ, but now not only is it that, it is also about the whole sex rumor.