Part 19

Here I am, once again feeling lost, but now I'm done copying the Victorious theme song! Guys! I'm terrified, I tried some sample questions for my certification test, and well let's say it's hard. Test: What type of file is a ".rft" extension. Me: Uhh, I know what a ".pdf" extension is, does that count? After finding out the answer I face palmed, if I could have known the acronym I could have know that "rich text format" is a document file.

Chapter 19 - It's All Over

~•~ Recap ~•~

Amber & Zane are practically dating. Cyrus still loves Jonah wholeheartedly. Bezalel made a quick impulsive decision after finding out his delivery boy has a boyfriend, like his son. Lastly the chapter left off with the police at a local residence for a drug bust.

~•~

The boy nearly had a heart attack feeling the strong man's arms around him before he knew what was happening.

Bezalel could be found elsewhere being proud of his work, smiling with pride. That was until, his smile faltered when he realized his own ignorant mistake.

Meanwhile being restrained by officers the mother asked, "what's going on? Why are you doing this?" The officer restraining her only pulled her hair back to whisper in her ear to stay quiet. The women nearly broke down in tears seeing the apologetically shamed face on her son as he got brought outside, but they didn't stop. He got lead back farther into the street between police squad cars.

Back inside the house trained professionals scavenged through the area totally ransacking the residence all in search of one green duffle bag. "Listen kid, you're going to be okay, we will deal with the problem, understand?" Marty listened followed by a unwelcoming gulp. "I want to hear you say you understand."
"I understand," Marty told him getting a nod. During the whole ordeal the man never lifted his hands off of him.

From inside the house several all clears were shouted, as they cleared rooms of the house, that didn't look like a home anymore. Clutter was everywhere. All the draws, open, all the contents, scattered on the ground. It was like they were searching for explosives about to kill the entire neighborhood. The searchers didn't care what they broke, they didn't have to pay for any of it. The reason they were in such a frantic mode, is the town of Shadyside had a enormous amount of drugs going around. Putting a stop to any of it, felt like a huge accomplishment to cleaning up the town. Real estate was bad, no one wanted to live in a druggie town.

Marty watched as the green bag of speculation returned out the front door in a officers hands. Presenting the bag to Marty's mother he had a exchange of words with her. She was clueless to what was inside of the bag, or why the police were so intent on trying to get it. Was her son a thief? Did he go, and rob a bank or something? What could he have done. It was his gym bag. She knew that, and only that. She told them what she knew about it.

Next up was Marty who knew what was coming when the officers exchanged some head nods, and the guy that had been holding him moved his hands down lower on the boy where he had his wrists held together in just one of his large hands behind his back. While he was getting handcuffed the officer that asked his mom questions asked him if the bag was his. There was no other explanation, or any other person to blame it on. His mother didn't want to believe it was true, but Marty nodded his head yes shamefully looking away from his mother before getting taken away. The woman was released, and had to wait for them all to clear out before she could drive up to the police department where they decided how to handle this case.

Marty sat in silence with his bag of misfortune sat in the seat in front of him. The ride was silent, and Marty glared out the window with the whole street filled with watchers. They kept their eyes on him looking at him like he was some kind of dangerous criminal. Would it be like that forever, even if he weaseled his way out of trouble. The worst part out of all of this would be TJ. If he gets sentenced to some far away youth offenders institute he would not have the chance to say goodbye to his TJ. He would just have to hear one day about the local boy who got arrested for drug possession. If being seperated wasn't enough for them to be broken up knowing what he done would surely make TJ dump him.