Part 14

Welcome back! Y'all here the news with the actor that plays Henry (Ham / Pops)? I know scary right. It legit gave me chills.

Chapter 14 - Delivery?

Previously ~•~

"Well that was rude," Cyrus said.

"Yeah," Jonah cutted in, "where is that coming from?"

TJ explained to them, "I know, I'm sorry, it's just Marty said he was going to be visiting his grandparents today, and like ten minutes ago I saw him running bye with a bag I've never seen before."

~•~

Marty was relieved when he had finally came down from his high although there was some not so good side effects. He had loads of trouble trying to catch a little shut eye, he kept waking up at random times with a dry throat, and a strong hankering for more crack. There was more in his green bag, but he didn't dare take any for himself, he would surely get caught. With the cash he earns, he could buy some for TJ, and himself if he really wanted to.

After that rough night the young male with bags under his eyes, and bed head got questioned about last night from his mom. "What was with you the other night? Did that boy do something to you?" Before Marty could swallow her words she was shoving more down his throat, "he didn't touch you did he?"

She had gotten so close, and up in Marty's business that he had to gently push he mother back away from him with a hand on her forehead steering her body away. "Jeez momma no, gosh can you just let a man get ready for school."

"You're not a man yet so hushup, also you can stay home for today, you don't look the greatest."

"Thanks mom," Marty said getting up to go, and take a shower along with reading himself for a new day of his life. Marty took a few deep breaths analyzing his current situation while he showered remembering something. He has basketball practice after school today. That just means even more time he would be losing to other things, not that basketball was problem, he enjoyed playing, just not so much the team's feelings of him being a player. It's like the coach doesn't notice any of the neglect on his own sports team that he meant to be facilitating instead of handing over all that work to the team captain. He even has TJ doing things like scheduling the practices, and sending out the schedules to his teammates.

Upon arriving at school, Marty dragged himself past the front doors, and down the hall to his, and TJ's spot. Once making himself presentable to TJ who shooed away a tiny group of girls he was chatting it up with Marty tiredly said, "sssup?"

TJ noticed how trashy Marty looked. His hair was flat on his head, not styled, and his eyes looked to be yearning for rest while his shoulders slumped forward under a black hoodie that he tossed on last minute. "Oh wow taking a lazy day today huh?" TJ then yawned without even being tired himself.

Now taking Marty's hands in his own to keep his attention he asked him, "hey so yesterday, I saw you out, and about... I thought that you were going to be with your grandparents. Like if you wanna blow me off tell me what for instead of making up some lie, because that really hurts you know." In Marty's mind he had a hyper speed flashback of the event that TJ is talking about.

~•~

Marty saw a couple of people walking on the sidewalk when he made it into the main portion of town. He thought to himself, look at them walking. Fuck they spotted me, They must know what is in my bag, I gotta get outta here. Marty randomly picked up his pace leaving the women that gave him a friendly glace confused when he sprinted past.