Part 2

Heyo, who is ready for this chapter? Not me! Alright let's get on with it shall we...

Chapter 2 - Help Me, Help You

General P.O.V.

Today was the day, the day Marty finds out if he made the basketball team or not.

Marty very well thought he has the capability to do so, TJ did also.

TJ saw all of Marty's competition, sure he didn't pay that much attention, but his chances of making it were good.

A lot better than they were last year, and to top that there were no girls trying out for this particular team.

If Marty was not mistaken from what Buffy had told him, everyone of the girls that tried out is making the team, however the boys team can not accept everybody.

Badly, Marty wanted on this team so badly!

His heart thumped when he waited off to the side watching the other kids check the list telling who made it and who didn't

Many kids approached, some left with their chin up, others with their head hung down in shame.

Those kids Marty just assumed they did not make the cut, this lead to him believing his chances were higher of having his name as one of those names on the list.

He approached and his eyes scanned the list, there!

Right there on the list his name was on the list, he made the team.

Marty celebrated in his head and turned around be met by TJ who said, "Congrats!"

"Whoa you scared me," Marty told him making TJ chuckle to himself.

What was it about Marty that TJ loved so much, besides his physical always flushed rosy pink cheeks?

TJ said, "Sorry, anyways I had something I needed, well wanted to ask you?"

For some reason this made Marty's heart rise as he stepped over and off to the side walking along with TJ, "what is it?" he asked eagerly.

"Okay um, well this is happening, so I kinda struggle in math.."

Marty interjects, "oh yeah, Buffy told me all about it, some kind of learning disability right?"

That lying bitch! TJ thought, she promises she was not going to tell people.

"What the fuck? Buffy wasn't supposed to tell anyone about that, well now, just urgh." TJ said frustrated.

"Chill dude, it's no big deal, so what were you wanting to ask me? Help on your math, I would be glad to help with that, but isn't Buffy already your tutor?"

TJ answered, "sadly she is. I just didn't want people knowing."

"Yeah I hear you, I won't tell anyone, but for real TJ it is really fine. So?" Marty reassuringly told him.

"Okay back to the original thing, what was it? Oh yeah, so you know how we are doing gravitational stuff in science class, that involves a lot of big numbers, like I know how to do the problems, I just can't do them, the math part at least," TJ said, with his face now red, he felt vulnerable trying to confide in his only friend he felt getting help from.

He would have asked Buffy, but she is already doing so much with actual math class.

"Hm well I can help you out, we can have a study sess after school, you down for that?"

TJ felt so relieved that Marty was agreeing to helping him, "yes! That sounds great."

"In exchange I want you to teach me all your fancy dribbling moves," Marty told him with a slight smirk plastered on his face.