Part 13

The thirteen chapter is upon us, and a ending is possibly near. The Tarty drama is brewing, perhaps we could stir in some Jyrus drama too. It'll all be for the better, I promise.

Chapter 13 - Mischievous Plan

Jonah stood by Cyrus' locker leaning up against the wall watching as his boyfriend dug through his locker. The door just so happened to be perfectly positioned where Jonah could not see Cyrus' face just his body leaning forward into the locker. Jonah asked him, "how are you parents so rich?"

Cyrus shut his locker positioning two magnets onto a folder he was holding as he answered Jonah's question, "so my dad, well stepdad already inherited a lumspone of cash from his grandparents right? And basically he knows how to make money with money, just some business stuff I don't know nothing about." Hm, Jonah thought about it.

"Here," Cyrus said taking off one of the magnets he kept hidden by having the folder facing Jonah. Jonah looked at the black side of the odd shaped magnet.

"What's this?" he asked reluctantly taking the magnet from his hand to flip it over. Jonah's face lit up as he read out loud the big bold words on the frontside, "docious."

When Jonah looked back up to Cyrus he was holding up a very similar magnet, just that it had said, "magocious." The two giggled for a short bit, until Cyrus said, "yeah I thought these would be neat, we can put them on our lockers."

"Nice, but tell me honestly, do you really like when I say docious magocious? Also how did you manage to get these things?"

"No I don't like it when you say those two words, I love it. About how I got them, I came across a website that had custom magnets where you could get them to say whatever you wanted."

"Awe well thanks, I'll go stick it on my locker," Jonah side trying to leave to do as he told him. Cyrus quickly grabbed his shoulder turning him around.

"Not so fast, aren't you forgetting something?"

Oblivious as the the boy was Jonah stood there, and said, "no," doubting his own words. Cyrus puckered his lips to give the teen a hint. "Oh, but we're at school," Jonah pointed out making Cyrus frown on the inside. Kissing wasn't' a thing that students were meant to do at a middle school, but plenty of the couples already did, and no one ever cracked down on it. Luckily it hasn't gotten to the point of makeout sessions, those would definitely be put a stop to.

Cyrus slapped his magocious magnet onto the front of his locker near the top positioned in the center. "Just one quick kiss, no one is looking?" Cyrus asked wanting to know what it felt like to kiss at school. Without a answer Jonah leaned in, and pecked Cyrus' cheek, "bye, if I stay any longer I'm going to be late... again."

"Bye," Cyrus told him. The kiss wasn't on the lips, but it was getting there slowly, but surely. Cyrus stood there flustered while Jonah quickly walked down the hall slapping his magnet on his locker as he went by, disappearing into his designated classroom. Then the bell rang startling Cyrus, "crud," he said under his breath.

Cyrus quickly scurried off to his class, having to knock on the door to get let in. "You're late, do you have a pass?" the teacher greeted him.
"Nope." he said swiftly walking past, and taking his seat only to get scolded by Andi who leaned over to his desk.

"Lemme guess Jonah?"

"Ye-ah how'd you know?" Cyrus asked. Andi had a look on her face that paged the question is he serious? He's been late because of Jonah like four times already.

"This ain't the first time he's been the cause," Andi said as the teacher cut her off.

"Quiet down, I need to take roll call." The class shut up right away as her voice pierced through the dense air of the classroom which she was the ruler of.