Part 20

Welp it appears that this will be the final chapter. Yay, we broke 50k words for this story! Did y'all love that new episode? I know I had a mini heart attack seeing how stinkin' hot Marty got. Jonah now gots some friggin' competition for hottest guy on the show. Also with the new promo (3-11) it looks like Jonah has a panic attack, someone in Cyrus' family has passed, and Cyrus comes out to his first male friend. By the way the first chapter title was "Start Of Something Beautiful".

Chapter 20 - End Of Something Beautiful

~•~ Recap ~•~

Bezalel was not pleased with Marty being gay. He was sick of it, resulting in him calling the cops on Marty for possessing drugs with intentions of distributing. Marty got taken away from home, and turned the tables to put the spotlight on Bezalel who was now plucked from his own home.

~•~

TJ marched up to the front door of Marty's house. He has not been anywhere in days, furthermore he has not been responding to him at all. His mother opened up the door, and TJ asked, "hi, wassup with Marty? I haven't seen him at all. Did something bad happen to him?"

The lady fought back tears at the corners of her eyes. She had to admit to her son being a juvenile delinquent. "Yeah, he had cocaine in a bag he told me was his gym bag. Did you know anything about this?"

"No," TJ answered back quickly holding his hands up. "I had no idea this was going on, I must be a bad boyfriend."

"Not as bad as me, I didn't even know what my own son was up to."
"I'm sorry," TJ sympathetically said knowing it was hard for both of them to bare. "Where is he? Can I go see him?"

"He's in a holding cell till court. He claims that this other man set him up. They got the accused man with there with Marty. They are awaiting DNA results that should be coming back any day now. And no you can't go see him." TJ's face dropped. "But we can go see him?"

"Like right now?" TJ asked.

"Well yeah."
"Uh okay," TJ agreed.

While in the car ride to the police department TJ tried to think why Marty had done what he did. Maybe he wasn't crazy to believe that Marty was lying about going to his grandparents house that day when he saw him go past the spoon when he was supposed to be with his family. If Marty was let free TJ promised himself that he would keep a much better eye out on him.

When they arrived at the station TJ sat in a chair while his boyfriend's mom did all the talking to allow them to see Marty. When they did she let TJ go into the cell by himself for privacy. She stood back somewhat far in the hall. TJ's heart broke seeing how miserable the boy looked lying on the green flatbed. "Is it true?" TJ asked. "Did you really have cocaine?"

Marty now sat up on the bed, and faced TJ nodding his head yes. "I know I messed up. It's okay if you want to break up with me....do you?" Marty asked preparing himself to lose the last thing in his life he had.

"No, but I do want some answers," TJ told him.

"Okay, come sit," Marty said. "Ask me anything."

"Did you ever do any of the cocaine that you had?"

"Yes, but it was only one time, and the guy made me do it," Marty said convincingly.

"Mhm, were you ever planning on telling me you were in some kind of trouble?"

"Nope," Marty said before adding, "I thought I could handle it on my own, I was wrong."

"Why, or how did you end up in this drug scandal?" TJ asked.