Australia part two/Acoustic night fireworks.

Joe's POV

I realised I'd been staring at her and thought I'd better introduce myself.

"Hi I'm joe" I rushed out probably weirding her out even more than I'd already done staring at her. She stuttered back to me that he name was Dianne.

"Nice to meet you Dianne, are you local? " I asked 

"Not really I actually live about 2 hours away. Place called Bunbury" she replied

"Oh I think I've heard of it. Isn't there some wineries in the area. It was on our itinerary for the trip but our plans changed and we went north instead. Up to the national park in Yanchep and onto the pinnacles. They were really cool and I've done plenty of winery trips anyway. They sort of get the same after a while" I rambled nervously

"I get it they were everyone's destination for a big birthday or hens night. They are pretty boring after your third or fourth visit.
However Joe you've got good taste on your other destinations. How long are you here for ? " she said smiling

"Not long actually. My friends and I leave in four days as I've a work thing starting in August I need to be back for otherwise I think I'd just stay. I love it here" I said sounding quite down whist looking for Byron who was just finished with his call.

"Hey this might sound forward but a friend is playing at this bar tomorrow on Hay Street. It's this acoustic night. There's a just a few local artists playing some music and it's good fun. Good drink too if you're into craft beer." She said looking hopeful I'd say yes

"That actually sounds right up my ally what's the bar called?"

"It's called Charlie's and it starts at 8pm. Hey I got to get back to my family but I'll see you tomorrow night hopefully" she said looking excited I'd agreed

"Yeah I'm looking forward to it"  and with that she ran back to her family.

"Who was that" asked Byron

"Oh just this girl she was telling me about this acoustic night tomorrow" trying to hide my emotions. I knew I couldn't get attached she lived on the other side of the world. But she was stunning.

"Oh that sounds really cool actually. It's not the one a Charlie's is it ? I think that's the one Emily's friend is playing at" Byron asked

"Yeah it is.Small world isn't it anyway can we go find some food I'm starving" I sighed not particularly looking forward to essentially being a 3rd wheel again.

Dianne was gorgeous but I knew I had to remember nothing was going to happen. I mean look at me I was tiny compared to most men my age. I was so worried about Strictly now. Dancing along side Pasha and Aljaž would make look even more like teenager than already do.
I had however started taking much better care of myself since signing up. I wasn't drinking as much. I'd started eating better, getting more sleep and working out again. I was starting to feel better about myself but seriously dreading the spray tans and Lycra.

Dianne's PoV

When I got back to my family they quizzed me about Joe. I simply told them he was here on holiday here and was asking about what was going on in the local area. My brother Andrew raised an eyebrow at me but I shot him down and told him I wasn't interested. It was a lie he was gorgeous but there was no way he'd be interested plus with my dance career to think about I didn't want to be getting involved. Anyway he didn't even need to know I actually lived in the UK. As far as i was concerned it wasn't something he even needed to know. I didn't even know if I was ready to date again after everything Anthony put me through.