The exs story

Mature/offensive Language warning

(A/n)
no.1 I've made the decision to change the name of Diannes spiteful ex in this story,I no longer feel comfortable calling him Ant/Anthony so he'll now be known
as Matt(after my own gross ex). I'll eventually get round to editing the previous chapters to accommodate this decision.

(A/n)
No.2 this particular chapter is entirely from Matts(ants) pov. This chapter is basically him telling his story so it's not really in any timeframe.

(A/n)
No.3
This may chapter contain some potentially sensitive subject matter and potential triggers for some readers.

(A/n)
No.4
Please bare in mind this chapter is from the POV of a nasty spiteful and quite frankly vile man. No offence intended. I obviously love Di and joe to pieces.

This is pretty hard to write though.

///////

I was introduced to Dianne by a mutual friend who thought we'd get along. I'm not going to lie she was hot like really really fucking hot and a dancer being in the entertainment world I've had a few dancers and some can do great things in between the sheets. Dianne however had this hint of small town naivety which at the time of our initial meeting I thought was pretty cute. That however quickly changed.

She'd not been in the UK long having just permanently moved over from some tiny shithole town nobody cares about somewhere in the Australian middle of bumfuck nowhere , knowing dance work was easier to find basing herself in London.

Not knowing many people she agreed to a small series of dates almost instantly. It wasn't surprising We found ourselves in bed together on our first date. She seemed eager to give me what She thought I wanted. She was alright in bed not the best dancer I've fucked.

She also wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box. At first I found the whole ditzy routine cute but after a while the cuteness wore off and quite frankly became very annoying. She'd be sat with me and my friends having tagged along with us usually uninvited her using the "but Matt we're long distance I came up north to see you why can't I just come with you and the guys to the pub" and me knowing I'd get a shag out of it agreed.

We'd all be watching a movie or tv show and she'd be hissing in my ear every five minutes wanting to know the plot or characters. In the pub she never tried to join in the conversation properly and when she did it was usually something irrelevant and dumb. It got quite embarrassing. She had pretty face Dianne but not clever at all.

The upshot was the fact we were long distance and spent a lot of time a part. It wasn't that I didn't like her I did but I'm not sure I could of settled down with her. That being said I didn't want anybody else having her. I did to some extent feel something like love for the girl I'm not a total piece of shit.

///

The first time I cheated on her was on a mates stag do. We'd made the journey from where we were based in Manchester up to Newcastle. The drink was free flowing in the vip area of the club. She was petite like Di but blonde and curves in all the right places and a fantastic set of tits. She gave me the eye and before I knew it we were in the middle of the dance floor grinding away. We ended up back at my hotel room. I woke up the next morning hungover with a sleepy woman next to me and used condoms on the bedside table. I had a slight tinge of guilt but honestly she was a decent shag which is probably why we went for round 4 in shower that morning. We swapped Instagrams rather than numbers not wanting Di to see the flirty messages she sent me. We chatted a bit but it fizzled after a few weeks when she met somebody else.

After that night I stayed on my best behaviour. I didn't go out drinking as much and made a real effort with Dianne. I went into soppy clichéd boyfriend mode. Hearts and flowers weren't really my thing but she loved it and I guess I loved her a little by this point.