Domestic bliss

Monday 22nd October

6am

Joe's POV

I woke up before Dianne. I looked down at my cute red head asleep on my chest and smiled to myself. She was pretty much perfect even if she has stained my once white bath towels and bath mat.

I think back to my younger days when I'd meet girls on a night out and we'd end up back at my place. It was the same routine go out ,have few drinks, meet girl,bring girl home then never see her again.

Then my mates started getting into more serious relationships and we stopped going out as much. The girls I was set up with or met online I never really connected with not like how I have with Dianne. She was one of a kind.

"Joe.... stop staring at me sleeping you weirdo" a groggy voice groaned

"I can't help it you're beautiful" kissing her forehead

"What time is it" Dianne asked shifting in closer to me.

"Just after 6 I'll get breakfast in a few minutes. I'm just enjoying this cuddle"

"I am too but let me get breakfast today. You did everything last night"

"Or option three how about we get up and go out for breakfast there's that nice cafe by the studio we're in this morning because being truthful I'm not sure there's really anything in for breakfast anyway"

"A breakfast date?"

"Yeah. Does that sound good"

"It does but what about the press"

"Stuff the press. We can go for a pre training breakfast if we want it doesn't mean we're dating it's just two people eating food together"

"True... But we still need to be careful Joe"

"I know we do beautiful but let's not think about them now. Right now I think we should cuddle some more then get dressed"

I hope Dianne wasn't starting to have second thoughts about us. The press have been on our backs a little just about every time we walked down the street together they seemed to write an article. There's also the ever present threat of Anthony. He'd still not gone through with whatever he was threatening to do but the worry was always going to be there.

We laid peacefully with her on my chest. It was these moments that I was going to treasure for the rest of my life. Not that i wasn't going to treasure the strictly moments but these moments were just special yet so normal. We weren't social media star Joe Sugg and professional dancer Dianne Buswell we were just joe and Dianne.

Dianne and strictly were changing me for the better. Joe Sugg of 2017 probably wouldn't voluntarily be awake before 8am without good reasons. But here I was awake at 6.15am with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. Another thing I wasn't exactly expecting to happen.

"Joe we need to get up if we're going for breakfast"

Dianne pecked my lips very gently leaving me wanting more. She slipped out of bed and stayed there just admiring her beauty as she shuffled around my bedroom. She then disappeared off into the bathroom so I decided to get up myself. I went downstairs to use my other bathroom and smiled to myself when I saw everything still up from yesterday. I grabbed clean clothes off the clothes airer so i could get washed and dressed in the downstairs bathroom.

I was in the kitchen when Dianne came downstairs looking amazing as always.

"Where are you sleeping tonight here or Amy's ?"