Glitterballs

Sunday December 16th 2018

It was 9am on a cold Sunday morning. Everything was quiet in the fancy London penthouse bar the gentle snores coming from the master bedroom. Today there was no rush to get up. No training session to be at. No new dance to learnt. Instead the pair were having a well earned lie in after completing the first chapter of their strictly journey. (The second being the cross country tour in January and February. )

Joe and his Dianne may not of won a glitter ball the actual trophy going home with Stacey and Kevin.

They did however have each other.

In June they'd been strangers on different sides of the world not aware of the crazy adventure life was about to throw at them. From meeting in the park thanks to a over excited child to thinking they'd never see each other again to being reunited. To reaching the final of Strictly whilst falling more and more in love with one another. There had been ups and downs. Happy tears and unhappy tears. The pair had successfully managed to keep their relationship mostly secret. Most of their cast mates and personal friends had them pretty much figured out by the final. They weren't bothered. They were in love and had each other that was all that mattered to them.

Today however was a particularly monumental. Today was the day that Joe was to tell the world about their relationship not wanting to leave it any longer so he could be free to do the things he knew he'd been craving.

To hold her hand.
To be able to show her affection in public.
To be able to have date night and go to all the amazing little eateries the pair had bookmarked.
To finally not have to hide and check behind their shoulders every time they walked down the street.

To show the world that Joseph Sugg the enteral bachelor had a steady girlfriend whom he loved more than life itself. A girlfriend who was laid peacefully in his arms just about to wake up.

Dianne's pov

"Joe... little one are you awake"

I got nothing but incoherent mumbling and joe trying to wiggle and grip me tighter.

"Joe you need to let me go so I can have a wee and start breakfast. We've a lot to do today before we meet the lads and I would like to have some proper cuddle awake cuddle time to and Joseph you might just get lucky later" whispering those last seven words in his ear.

I felt his grip instantly loosen and him roll over and shuffle up the headboard.

"Go have your wee darling then we'll go start breakfast" a now very awake Joseph responded

"Thought that might wake you up"

I sorted myself out in the en-suite and found that joe had gone downstairs. I found him in the kitchen getting my coffee and toast ready getting us both some fruit and yogurt.

"Morning my gorgeous girl. Did you sleep okay"

"I did joe I always do with you next to me. I don't know how I'm going to cope in Aust......"

"Don't even name it ,don't say it. Saying makes it more real" joe interrupted

"I won't mention it till I leave"

Joe sighed heavily wrapping his arms around my waist and settling his head on my shoulder.

"It's so selfish because you're going to be seeing all of your family and have an amazing time but I wish you didn't have to go or I could come with you"

"You're so soft and I love it but Next year Joseph next year. Next Christmas we'll be together in Australia. You,me,my mum,my dad and everyone else because my family adore you Joseph"