Happy and Safe

Sunday 30th September

Dianne's pov

8.30am

I'd been up about 40 mins and had gone through my morning yoga routine. I was sat eating some toast when Amy appeared in the living room.

"Morning Di you okay"

"Yeah how are you?"

"Not too bad. Glad to have a Danny free day" she smiled

She came and sat with me on the sofa and we discussed last nights show. Once again Joe had done me proud. We scored 31 and made it through to week three. We lost Susannah but nobody was surprised. She was terrible.

"What you got planned today Amy?"

"Oh not much house stuff general errands. Got Sunday tea with Ben and his family. What about you?"

"I'm going to Joe's we're filming some stuff for his YouTube. I'm nervous and excited."

"Have you guys talked yet?" Butted In Amy

"We did" I was beaming apparently

"Omg diiiiiii I'm so happy. I've saw the way he looks at you last night"

"Amy you can't say anything like absolutely nothing not even to Ben. I shouldn't even be saying anything to you. We said we were keeping it between us for the time being.
We've just agreed we want the same things. We're together in private but in the studio and at Elstree we're strictly professional. Which reminds me I'll probably be staying at his tonight. We're at the rehearsal space near his again So makes sense. We don't loose any rehearsal time with me being stuck in traffic"

"My lips are sealed babe. You can bring him here you know. Give me a bit of warning so Ben and I can go out or something. I know you said he has a roommate so it's an option"

"Thanks babe. I'm happy he wants the same thing. I'm happy Amy for the first time in months I'm genuinely happy. Anyway I'm going to get myself ready and my shit together so I can get to Joe's"

I washed and blow dried my hair and styled it in loose curls. I applied some light makeup. I'd chosen to wear some black jeans and black long sleeved T-shirt. I text Joe saying I was ready when he was. He replied almost instantly

Hey you 😋
I'm just about to go to Sainsbury's what would you like for dinner and I'll cook again. Come in about an hour. I'll message you when I'm leaving the shop.
Can't wait to see you
J xxxx

That's fine
Can we do spag bol??
See you soon
D xxxxx

Spag Bol it is
See you in a bit beautiful
Xxxx

I finished getting my dance bag together for Monday and threw in some comfy clothes to wear after we had finished filming including the teddy hoodie joe had let me borrow on the first night I'd stayed at his. I had meant to give him it back but I don't think he minded I still had It. I chucked in my overnight wash bag and something I could sleep in. I was half way through a cup of coffee when joe text me to say he was on way home and I should order an Uber to his. About half an hour later the car was pulling up outside Joe's building when a second familiar face was just leaving. Shit I thought to myself as I paid and got out of bye car.

"Hey Di what are you doing here" Ranj asked looking confused as to why I was there.

"Oh hi Ranj. Joe asked me to be in a video for his channel. Not sure what exactly." I nervously laughed

"Oh that's nice. Been at the gym this morning?" He said glancing down at my large bag.

"Oh yeah no rest for the wicked. Anyway best be off he'll be wondering where I am. Enjoy rehearsals this week bye"