Smut

Ronnie's back from touring and he's been so tired lately so he's been sleeping whenever he can. So you come home from going out to lunch with your friends when you find Ronnie sleeping on the couch. You stared at him for awhile admiring his face and all his features when suddenly he started whimpering. "Mmm y/n c'mere." You smirked to yourself when you realized he was dreaming about you.

An ideas pops into your head and you decide to tease him. Taking off your shoes, you walk over to him and slowly as ever sit on his lap. He shuffled beneath you, readjusting himself, his eyes still shut. You grab his large, gentle hands and place than around your waist. Placing your hands around his neck you gently tug at the bottom of his hair. He loves when you do that, a small whimper coming out from us mouth. You could feel him under you getting harder by the minute, he was getting turned on and so were you.

You slowly roll your hips froward, grinding your crotch onto his. His hands tighten around your waist and he groans, still not waking. You smirk to yourself as you continue to move your body. You kiss his sweet spot, right below his ear earning another moan. You kiss it again this time sucking on it lightly. He bucked his hips forward, gasping. "Y/n?? What are you doing??" His hands remain on your hips, the loose grasp tightening once again. You kiss his sweet spot and gently tug on his earlobe. "Just playing with my horny boyfriend." He let out a shaky breath.

My hips grinding against his harder and slower. I could feel his hard suffocate in his tight black jeans. "What were you dreaming about Ronnie?? Where you dreaming about me baby?" I bit down on his sweet spot, causing him so inhale sharply. "Y-yyes."