crush

You went over to Ronnie's house to hang out with him. You had gotten closer in the past few months and hung out weekly. You developed a small crush on him as you grew to know him better.

The two of you are downstairs watching TV on the couch. You weren't really nervous or awkward around him anymore. You learned to be yourself with him.

"Hey, what are you doing Friday?" He asks

"I told you, I'm going to see family."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

You roll your eyes at him and look back at the TV.

"Why did you roll your eyes at me?"

"Because I've been talking to you about it for like a week, that's why."

"Gosh, I'm sorry, I'm human. I forget things."

"I have to leave soon," you say, sitting up.

"Why? It's still early."

"Cause you're being a dick about it."

"I am not," he says getting defensive.

"Oh shut up, yes you are, and you know it."

"Whatever," he says.

"I would really appreciate it if you didn't-"

Before you could realize what he was doing, you couldn't stop him. He grabbed your cheeks with one hand and made you stop ranting.

"I'm being a dick, huh?" He says, inches from your face, staring into your eyes.

You nod your head and wait for him to do something. He looks down at your lips and back up at your eyes quickly.

"Are you gonna apologize to me or not?" He asks.

You pull his hand down, freeing your mouth.

"Make me."

Not even a second later, his lips are pushed against yours. His heavy breathing is filling the silence in the room. He pushes you against the back of the couch and you run your fingers through his hair. He pokes at your sides and you pull away from him. He stares at you for a few seconds and starts laughing. He lays his head in your lap and pulls a blanket over himself. You mess with his hair and run your fingers up and down his back until he falls asleep.