50. Fight/cute

A/N-
I haven't update in ages.. & I'm sorry been busy with exams.

"Ronnie can we go, i feel-" he cut me off. "We only just got here Y/N, half an hour and we will" He said, with a tone of annoyance laced into his voice. He just shook his head and continued to talk about random shit with the guys.
Just then, a group of maybe 10 girls ran into where we were sat with Khayman, Derek and Jaxon.
They all wanted a picture with the guys.
While pictures were being taken, I just sat awkwardly in my chair, my head pounding with a headache from the girls yells and squeals.
"You ok?" Jaxon mouthed to me throughout the sea of fan girls. "Headache" I mouthed back, gesturing to my head.
He nodded before saying something to Ronnie.
When the fans were gone and the boys were sat back down, ronnie leaned over to me. "Why did you tell Jaxon what was up, but not me?" He whispered.
"I've tried to tell you like 5 times, you just cut me off and went back to chatting shit" I muttered. "Y/N doesn't feel too well, im taking her back to the bus" Ronnie said.
"Use a Condom" Nate yelled. "Shes being a bitch about everything, im.not having sex with a bitch" ronnie said quietly, thinking I couldnt hear him.
"Speak louder, please?" I said. Chuckling before he rolled his eyes and stormed out of the door, me following close behind.
--------------
When we'd gotten back to the tour bus we were both yelling at each other, him firstly accusing me of cheating on him with Khayman And Derek And Jaxon and Kenny and every guy under the sun.
"Ughhh! RONNIE WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID AND FRUSTRATING" I yelled to him after he'd said I cheated with his cousin.
That's when I noticed him get up and slam back into the wall of the bus, luckily which didn't lead to outside, but was connected to the bedrooms.
He left his fist inside the hole he created as he slid down the wall and buried his tear stained face in the crook of his arm.
After about a minute of him there and me staring helplessly, he got up, pushed past me and left the bus. I sank to the floor and sat there before hauling my self to mine and ronnie tiny bed in the bus. in which I cuddled into the duvets and fell asleep. We have been together for almost two and half years and he's accusing me of cheating. When everyday I wake up scared he's going to leave me for someone else.😔
------------------------------------
Ronnie P.O.V
Why am I so stupid, I thought to myself. I was sat under a tree about half a mile away from the bus in the park. Why would I leave her by herself, why would she cheat on me? she wouldn't.
I stood up and made my way back to the bus. When I arrived, she was cuddled up by herself, tears made a pool on the pillow.
My heart ached and my stomach coiled up, I moved her up slightly and crawled into the bed and pulled her into my chest.
"I love you" I said to he and myself, kissing he fore head before falling asleep. I can't lose her