Cute

It's Saturday morning and you roll over on your side to see a sleepy Ronnie cuddling a pillow. He shifts and you turn to look at him again. You turn completely on your side to face him. You're inches from his face when he slowly opens his eyes and smiles.

"Morning!" You say cheerfully.

He lets go of his grip on the pillow and throws it to the floor. He runs his fingers through his messy hair and looks at you again. You move closer to him and lay your arm across his chest. He wraps his arm around your shoulder. He runs his fingers up and down your back, all the way up to your hair and tangles his fingers in your hair. He kisses the top of your head and turns on his side.

He looks at you before saying anything.

"You're beautiful."

You can feel yourself blushing and bite your lip to hold back from smiling. All you say back is, "No."

He nods his head and you hold his face in your hands to stop him. He puts his hands over yours and pulls them down.

"Please believe me, you're perfect," he pleads.

You just sigh and roll your eyes at him. You turn away from him and pull the blankets over top of you. He grabs you by your hips and pulls you back into him. "Ronnie!" You yelled. He puts his arm around you and you intertwine your fingers with his. Feeling his soft, rhythmic breathing against you puts you to sleep with his tight grasp around you.